Lyft Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Fergie GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 191 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 221 reviews
on October 5, 2015
I love the tennis game, whether I play by myself or with someone else. The golf, bowling, and other games aren't as interesting to me--and none of them actually work up a sweat, but it's a nice way to wind down after work.
on January 2, 2012
We are new to the Wii and I spent several hours researching different games that I was hoping would be enjoyable for a 4 yr old girl, 9 yr old boy and of course the adults in the house.

This game is truly a blast. My son and I tend to play tennis primarily, but even the golf and bowling are a lot of fun. It forces the kids to get up and move around which is great.

My 4 yr old does have some problems with this game as it does require you to press a series of buttons while swinging the controller but she still enjoys the action and has even figured out how to serve, some of the time.

The games are simple and there aren't a lot of custom options (ie: you can only play doubles, no singles in tennis), but I can definitely see this offering hours of fun for the family.
on March 16, 2016
My Wii came with a Mario game and I have played Wii Sports at work. Definitely gets you up off the easy chair and is great fun to play alone or with a gang. Speedy delivery. What's not to love?
on August 26, 2016
This is my favorite game for the Wii. There is no way you can get much better than these games with the family. I am a sucker for the bowling game. Overall you can't go wrong with any of the mini games on here. I would highly recommend this for family gatherings or when you have friends over.
on October 2, 2012
So the Wii Sports game that came with the console stopped working, and the disc was kept in great condition. Nintendo wanted me to ship out the game to be fixed or replaced and would cost $30 in total. This would also take a couple weeks. Of course it makes sense just to go in amazon and buy a new one; this game is not sold by itself in stores. The game is great and way better If you have someone to play with.
on July 25, 2017
works as good as the one that came with the WII box
on July 26, 2012
This is a very good game with five different sports options, for a funny time with your friends, family or kids. Your kids will love this game for sure, it's not the typical "killer" inside game or something like that. If you don't have enough time for do a little of "exercise", this is the way to star, at home in the "free" time that you have.

Four people at max for some games, at with the option of play all individually gives you the possibility of "defeat" yourself.

Pros:

Cost
Funny
Four gamers

Contra:

Only five games inside, an "expansion" would be good for this.
on April 11, 2017
On time and as advertised. No complaints here.
on August 18, 2016
Bought it for my 80 year old grandma and it works flawlessly. One of the best games ever.
on September 15, 2016
It's a way to get the whole family involved and have fun at it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.