Consider these available items
Wiistar HDMI to Male Component Video YPbPr Converter Adapter 1080P with R / L Audio Black for PS3, PS4, Blu-ray Player, DVD, Xbox, Notebook
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [HDMI TO YPBPR CONVERTER] Convert HDMI input into analog YPbPr component video and R / L audio signal output,bypass
- [EASY to USE] Nondestructive signal,no need of setting. Don't need a driver or software installation,portable,flexible,plug and play.Low power,no power adapter instead of a Micro USB cable for power.Compatible HDMI 1.3
- [YPBPR OUTPUT RESOLUTION] 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1980i, 1080p.HDMI input resolution: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1980i, 1080p
- [NOTICE] 1.Please check the resolution is our product support. 2.When you connect the PS4,you need a external power adapter for that.
- It is not support Hot-plugging.Please turn off the power first then turn on the power.Compatible HDMI 1.4,It should be HDMI V1.4 or less than 1.4
Customers also viewed these products
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- This Wiistar HDMI to component/YPbPr/RGB converter converts HDMI audio video signal to male component YPbPr signals and the FL/FR stereo audio signals.
- To help user get the YPBPR video signal form the HDMI signal.So that can play on TVBOX,VHS,VCR,DVD recorders, etc and support the machine with YPBPR port.
HDMI to Male Component Converter
- Kindly check what you need. This adapter converts HDMI signal to Component signal, not Component to HDMI Converter, it can not be reverse to use.
- This converter is BYPASS,not support upscaler, which means that the output signal depends on the input signal. If your component video device does not support 720 or 1080, you need to adjust the input HDMI signal to 480 or 576 resolution.
- Must use the micro cable to connect power.
- If your HDMI device version is higher than version 1.3, The signal is not compatible because the converter is HDMI version 1.3
- Converts HDMI signal into male component YPbPr video and R/L audio signal, it can not be reverse to use
- HDMI video input format: 480i/576i/480p/576p/720p/1080i/1080P
- YPbPr video output format: 480i/576i/480p/576p/720p/1080i/1080P
- Audio output format: 2 channel FL/FR
- Compatible HDMI1.3
HDMI to Male YPbPr with L/R Audio Adapter
1x HDMI to Male Component/YPbPr/5RGB Converter
1x Micro USB Power Cable
1x User Manual
Compare with similar items
Wiistar HDMI to Component 1080P Converter HDMI to YPbPr RGB 5RGB Video Audio Converter Adapter Support Scaler for PS3 PS4 Blu-ray Player DVD Xbox TV
HDMI to Component Converter, PORTTA HDMI to YPbPr Adapter + R/L Audio Extractor, HDMI to 5 RCA RGB Video Converter, Support 1080P 60Hz for PS3 PS4 DVD Wii Xbox TV Projector
Component to HDMI Converter,MOYOON 5RCA Component RGB YPbPr to HDMI Converter v1.3 HDCP Video Audio Converter Adapter for DVD, PSP, Xbox 360 to New HDTV or Monitor-1080P (Black)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
This Wiistar converter is a HDMI to component (YPbPr-Male) video converter that allows modern home theater to be integrated seamlessly into the older analog devices and digital audio .This adapter connects HDMI video home theater devices to component and digital signal. With the HDMI to Component+Digital Audio Adapter legacy home theater devices can be easily connected any YPbPr display for the full digital video and audio experience.It fit for TVBOX,VHS,VCR,DVD recorders, etc
1.This item does not have the downscaler function. If your component video device does not support 720 or 1080, then you need to adjust the input HDMI signal to 480 or 576 resolution. As some component video device may be old,only support 480 or 576 resolution formats. And this product is BYPASS, which means that the output signal depends on the input signal.
2.Your TV support 1080p or not,we can not promise,so if you need output 1080p resolution,Please confirm your input deivce support 1080p,1080i,and so on.
3.Some new TV can support up to 1080P50,but according to the YPBPR ruler,actually,it can only up to 1080i,so please try to set the right resolution.
4.Must use the micro cable to connect power.
5.This item is not compatible with some Sony TVs, Blackmagic products etc: Because the resolution frame rate of this product does not support 23.98, 29.97, 59.94. If it not work with your monitors, please check and set the resolution of your TV.
6.HDMI input Resolution:480I/P,576I/P,720P,1080I,1080P
7.YPBPR VIDEO input Resolution:480I/P,576I/P,720P,1080I,1080P
1)Main unit(HDMI to YPBPR)*1PCS
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As stated in my intro, I plugged everything in and it worked. I've had a little experience with HDMI splitters and converters for other uses, most of which are commodity no-name Asian-manufactured mysteries kind of like this thing, and my success rate with them is near zero. So my expectations were low, and pleasantly exceeded. With everything hooked up, I changed the TV to the component input and there was picture and sound. No hesitation, no artifacts, no blinking while the adapter did something -- it effectively just worked.
Here come the caveats. Sound, for one. It comes out of this converter at noticeably lower volume than the source is passing in. You won't have to max out your TV volume to hear or anything, but you will have to turn it up. If you never change inputs this is probably not a big deal, but if you do, then you're going to wind up having to adjust the volume every time you change away and then back. Also, and I think worse, I'm fairly sure the adapter isn't extracting stereo audio from the input. Since it is only outputting RCA L-R, obviously it can't pass through true multichannel (e.g. 5.1) from the HDMI input, but I would think stereo is available. It didn't sound the converter was extracting it, though, and either way the sound was kind of flat and just a bit muddy. If you're hooking a Blu-ray or even a regular DVD player to this, don't expect to get cinema sound out of it.
Picture is a second caveat. I went back and forth between the component output of this converter and a true HDMI, and I ended up feeling as though the image was a tad softer and more washed out via the converter. Of course, you would expect this as composite is technically worse than HDMI for images, but the vast majority of people (including me) would never really know under ideal conditions. It may have been my head playing tricks on me since I knew the converter was there, but the picture just didn't look quite as good. Not bad by any stretch; just not quite as good. I want to stress, though, that unlike some other reviewers, I saw no artifacts, lines, blinking, or anything of the sort. Questions about picture quality aside, functionally it was like the converter wasn't even there.
The converter comes with a short USB cable for power. Most TVs have a USB port and so you can just plug the cord into that to power the converter. I actually like this, as so many converters of this type require AC power and have a power brick you have to plug in somewhere. This is a very compact solution. I've put this comment in the "meh" section because (1) the instructions don't actually tell you what the USB cable is for; and (2) mine worked with and without the cable plugged in, so I have no idea how necessary it really is.
I returned this converter due to my caveats about picture and sound. This is because the component input I was connecting this to is to be my main source of TV watching, and so I want those things to be as good as possible. If this were for more occasional use, or on a secondary TV, I would not have hesitated to keep it. I found it to be absolutely appropriate for those uses, especially at the price. That earns it a three-star rating from me.
Top reviews from other countries
It needs to be powered on with a USB 5V supply. It comes with the power cable but not the USB AC adaptor.
I was finally able to watch HD images from a wi-fi TV receiver on my old TV having only components input.