- Paperback: 280 pages
- Publisher: U OF M DIGT CULT BOOKS (November 25, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0472116711
- ISBN-13: 978-0472116713
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.7 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,739,890 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Wiki Writing: Collaborative Learning in the College Classroom
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Wiki Writing will quickly become the standard resource for using wikis in the classroom." - Jim Kalmbach, Illinois State University"
About the Author
Robert E. Cummings is Assistant Professor of English and Director of First-year Composition at Columbus State University. He also serves as the Writing Specialist for CSU's Quality Enhancement Plan, assisting teachers across campus in their efforts to maximize student writing in their curriculum. Matt Barton is Assistant Professor at St. Cloud State University, Department of English. He is an Assistant Editor of Kairos and an Associate Editor of Kairosnews.