Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Def Leppard All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on July 28, 2017
I adore wiki stix! My daughter loves putting together things and taking them apart. These are the primary toy she plays with and takes them with her every where. I love that they encourage sensory with their different texture and creativity because you can literally make anything with them. She prefers to make little people and makes hair she can style. She can make limbs or hair as long as she wants. Considering how often she plays with them, they can take a serious beating before it's time to go in the trash. I would only recommend trying to keep them off the carpet or they will begin to look dingy fast. No harm done to furniture or rugs though!
Top Contributor: Makeupon August 15, 2016
These were great on a plane with my grandson and granddaughter. They are thinner than pipe cleaners and have a sticky feel to them. We made bracelets, animals, necklaces and anything our imaginations could think of. We even made rings. This was a wonderful project to pull out when traveling is getting old. Easy to pack and take with you anywhere. I would even recommend putting them in a Christmas stocking.
on July 8, 2015
We recently flew 7 hours with a 1 year old and 3 year old and these saved us a lot of headaches. The 3 year old played with these for a good hour on the flight, and she still plays with them almost daily. I love that they're reusable and they're surprisingly sturdy - both kids have fun making flowers together, then destroying them, and making new flowers, so they've held up to a lot playtime.
on November 16, 2017
These simple little sticks are amazing. My 5yo can spend hours crafting and forming into anything you can think of. They are also great to stick in your purse as a source of distraction in the Dr.'s office or in a restaurant. They don't ever dry out and leave no residue behind on the surfaces they touch. I will definitely buy again.
on November 15, 2017
My kids absolutely love to play with Wikki stix! I take them to restaurants and it entertains them until the food arrives. They also love to play with them at home. It's fun entertainment like play-doh just without the mess of play-doh!
on August 15, 2017
These are quite sticky. My 8 year old niece loved them. She made several things and even used them to create a tent out of sheets. She used these to stick the sheet to the wall and they worked well!
on November 28, 2017
Purchased these for a 5 year old to take in the car to play with on a long trip. You can make things and then take them apart. Great toy to keep little ones busy while teaching them to be creative.
on December 29, 2017
I bought these for my daughter because they use them at her preschool. I love that she has fun while learning. The uses them to create shapes and letters. She's also designed a candy store with them. I figured if they hold up so well with a whole class using them, they were worth buying. My daughter was so excited to receive her own set!
on January 2, 2018
Bought them for a plane ride and the kids loved them -- ages 12 - 4! Use your imagination and have fun. Mine didn't come in a re-sealable bag, so make sure you have somewhere clean to store them.
on June 5, 2016
I bought those for my 6 yr. old girl for a school project when they learned the letter W! The teacher and all the girls loved it! I bought it for my other children as well! It kept them busy for many hours creating amazing things. I also took along with me, since it's a small lightweight item, in a Dr. office where I knew the wait time would be long my kids were really entertained and the other children loved it too! I love the colors they were bright and beautiful! After a few times playing the stix get ruined but I definately got my moneys worth out of these! Will probably buy it again in the future!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.