Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Alexa on Mobile GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 44 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 56 reviews
on April 9, 2016
I like wiki stix and my kids love them. The designs in this one are way too complicated for my kids which is probably my fault for not reading. I have a 5 year old and he needs basic things. The board that comes with it is basically a dry erase board which is fine. But it's large--more like a lap desk. I was looking for something to stick in the diaper bag but this is a bit big.

The kit doesn't come with reusable bags for the wiki stix so I used a lot of ziplocks and the ziplocks aren't quite long enough to store them upright.

I still think these are great for creativity and fine motor skills.
on May 23, 2016
We love wiki stix. My 4 year old especially loves to play with these and I love them because they are a no mess activity. The board that comes with this set is perfect for him to create his masterpieces. He also sometimes us s them with other toys, mostly his playmobil and toy animals. He will use them to wrap up a leg as a cast or make them a hat. This is one of my go to birthday gifts for the preschoolers in my life, they are just great. I will probably get a second set for my younger son soon too so they both have a board and can have even more sticks to work with. I've attached a picture my son made of a girl with her dog.
review image
on June 29, 2017
Not worth it. The play board does not have any kind of border around it. It's just white board with raw edges that may or may not stand the test of time. The activities are just paper so I'll probably laminate them before using or definitely they won't last. Probably wouldn't have purchased had I actually seen this product in a store.
on July 19, 2013
The play board included is a literally a piece of junk. The tape that was applied around the edges as the border is not even close to being straight and there are blobs of extra adhesive on the board. The box appears to never have been opened so I do not think it was a returned item. I cannot believe the manufacturer would allow this out of the factory.

The were no problems with the stix.

Save your money and don't buy the activity set; purchase the stix separately.
on March 4, 2016
I got a multi-color set of Wikki Stix for my kids to try. They absolutely love playing with them, so I went back to see what other products were available. I got 2 of these sets, because when the kids had played on the table, a bit of the wax residue stuck to the table. The work surface that is included here keeps the table clean, as well as providing a great portable option for playing with the sticks in the car. Worth the cost, I am pleased with the purchase.
on May 22, 2017
These are neat but are definitely a choking hazard. If you have a toddler, I would wait until they are out of the "puts everything in mouth" phase before purchasing this.
on January 7, 2016
Bought this as a gift for a 5 year old boy that is very into art of all kinds and had never seen Wiki Stix before. Not only could he not wait to use them, his mom said he spent hours playing with them the first day and continues to. He tends to be rough on things so I'll have to check up on them and see how they are handling but I know he has been using them a lot. This is a great gift for something different for kids. We also have a toy that uses the Stix as hair and can substitute these in there. Now lots of dolls have curly hair too.
on April 3, 2017
Grandchildren loved it
on August 28, 2017
Way cooler than I thought it would be! Bought these for a cross-country flight and they were a (no mess) hit! Even the adults got in on the action.
on November 13, 2016
These were great for my 6 year old who loves making creations and art, not so good for my 4 year old who just mashed them together to make balls. You could easily take them apart again and reuse.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.