- Product Dimensions: 18.3 x 12.3 x 5 inches ; 8.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B003CU9XE4
- Item model number: BD-6-36
- Average Customer Review: 9 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #177,550 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Wild Cat Blood Dip Bait
|Price:||$15.79 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Size: 36 oz.
- New improved formula, extra sticky.
- Safety seal keeps bait fresh.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
New improved formula, extra sticky. All 36 oz. dip baits have a plastic safety seal under the lid to keep baits fresh and prevents most spills. For best results, use with Catfish Charlie Dip Bait Worms.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Go to Walmart and purchase the dip bait sleeved treble hook like you see in the picture I posted here. The top part of the sleeve you can roll the sleeve back and pack it full of dip bait maybe about the size you put in your lip if you were chewing tobacco. on the bottom you take a big chunk of chicken liver, you put it inside of a gauze sleave and put it onto the hook.
The combination of the high scent and the chunk of protein really seems to set them off. I've been fishing with it half a dozen times and I've caught between 3 to 6 fish every time. I'm averaging about one and a half or two fish per hour on this combination and the biggest one was a 4 lb Channel. The reason I'm talking so highly of this bait is because two of the times I went with a friend of mine who used worms and caught absolutely nothing the whole night while I was pulling up catfish on this combination.