- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Deley Naturals when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Wild Caught GMO Free Omega 3 Fish Oil for Cats - Reduces Shedding, Supports Skin, Coat, Joints, Heart, Brain, Immune System, Highest EPA & DHA Potency, Only Ingredient is Fish, 16 oz Pump Bottle
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- PURE, NATURAL OMEGA 3, 6, 9 FOR CATS: Deley Naturals Wild Caught Omega-3 Fish Oil is 100% pure fish oil and has no added ingredients. Our all natural, sustainably sourced fish oil supplement has virtually no odor but has a delicious fish flavor all cats love! Our BPA Free drip-proof pump bottle makes it easy to dispense directly onto your cats’s food
- ELIMINATES ITCHY SKIN, EXCESSIVE SHEDDING and PAINFUL JOINTS: Omega 3 6 9 for cats promotes healthy, shiny fur, soothes itchy and sensitive skin, and eases painful, inflamed joints. Our GMO Free formula also supports immune health, cardiovascular function and improves stiffness and allergies
- BEST NATURAL SOURCE OF OMEGA-3: Our Wild Caught Omega-3 fish oil with Omega 6 and 9 fatty acids delivers higher levels of EPA and DHA with no toxins or mercury like salmon oil for cats. Rather than using large, predatory fish, which often contain mercury and other dangerous chemicals, our fish oil is carefully crafted from small, non-predatory fish sourced from the cold, pristine North Atlantic - sardine, herring, mackerel, and anchovy
- HIGH QUALITY, PURE and SAFE: Our Omega-3 fish oil exceeds all requirements set by California’s Proposition 65 and all US and European Pharmacopoeia standards. Deley Naturals Omega-3 Fish Oil is human grade and molecularly distilled to remove all harmful toxins and heavy metals – 100% pure, no additives, fillers or toxins
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: At Deley Naturals, we take pride in only manufacturing the best supplements for your pets. Our fish oil is GMO free and processed in an FDA-registered facility in the USA. We are confident your dog will be impressed, but we offer a 100% Hassle- Free Refund Policy just in case
|Zoeez Cat Supplements, Exclusively on Amazon|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
THE BEST NATURAL SOURCE OF OMEGA 3, 6 & 9
You can have complete confidence that you are providing your cat with the best possible nutrition with our 100% pure fish oil. Our formula is more concentrated than cod liver oil or krill oil, so your cat is getting less calories from fat. It’s human grade with no additives, no preservatives, no mercury or toxins, and no genetically-modified (GMO) ingredients and is packaged in a BPA-free bottle.
SUPPORTS OPTIMAL PET HEALTH
Thousands of published studies have shown that omega-rich fish oil has incredible benefits for cats:
- Reduces itching and scratching
- Soothes sensitive skin
- Eliminates excessive shedding
- Supports immune and heart health
- Promotes healthy, thick, shiny fur
- Reduces joint inflammation, pain, and stiffness
- Relieves allergies
- Supports brain and eye development in puppies and beyond
HONEST INGREDIENTS | HEALTHY PETS™
At Deley Naturals we care about your pet and quality is our number one concern. That’s why we only use 100% natural ingredients to make products that improve your cats’s good health.
By purchasing Deley Naturals Wild Caught Omega-3 Fish Oil for Cats, you can feel good knowing you are giving the best to your pet!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I rescued a 13 year old black cat last year, and I noticed she shed in clumps, usually while grooming herself. She had extremely dry skin, such that she always had dandruff, and when she groomed herself chunks of hair would come out with dry skin at the end. Her coat lacked shine and wasn’t particularly soft. She threw up hairballs all the time.
I bought the Wild Caught Omega-3 Fish Oil pump bottle by Deley Naturals. I put half a pump on her wet food, which she only eats once a day. At first she wasn’t sure about it but now she prefers all her food to taste like that. She’s an older cat, too, so all the nutrients and advantages of this Fish Oil are really good for her. Obviously I can’t say if her heart and brain are better, but I can say that she is notably improved overall since we got this in September.
At the same time I bought FELINE GREENIES SMARTBITES Healthy Skin and Fur Cat Treats Salmon Flavor 2.1 oz.. I give her the recommended mount of treats (around 16-20) once a night, and she loves them. At first I had the chicken flavor and then got salmon, and again, it took her a bit to come around to the salmon but now she loves them.
All this to say that just over 2 months on, her coat is so soft, I barely see dandruff on her, she has so fewer hairballs, and her hair isn’t coming out in those clumps anymore when she grooms. She looks markedly better, I can’t stress that enough. She still sheds a lot, and she still has hairballs and a little bit of dandruff, but wow am I so pleased I bought these. She just seems better.
Our orthopedic vet told me that there was a recent study done that stated DHA was actually more beneficial for cats with arthritis and EPA was more beneficial in dogs. He also had never heard of Antinol. I showed him the box and he said he wouldn't recommend it because it wasn't clearly stating how much of a percentage the kitty was getting in each capsule. He recommended switching to Wild Caught, GMO Free Omega 3 Fish Oil for Cats, Reduces Shedding, Supports Skin, Coat, Joints, Heart, Brain, Immune System, Highest EPA & DHA Potency, Only Ingredient is Fish, 16 oz Pump Bottle. What a difference!
Our cat LOVED the taste and it was easy to give him one to two pumps daily in wet food. We decided to switch his wet food to Ziwi Peak's, which is the best food recommended for arthritic cats because it has green mussels in it already- the same thing as Antinol's active ingredient. Our orthopedic vet said that it is much less stressful and easier on felines if the green mussels are in a food source that in a pill form. Although Ziwi Peak is more expensive than other cat foods, it is more nutritiously dense and has the same ingredients as Antinol, so don't waste your money on Antinol, just buy a higher quality cat food that already includes green mussel protein in it and add some much loved EPA. My cat was much happier, less stressed, and his arthritis did not seem to bother him nearly as much in a shorter period of time.