Wild Dash Family Board Game – Practice Counting and Improve Logic Skills with Animal Number Cards and a Fun Dice Roller, Educational Fun for All Ages, Kids and Adults 7 Years and Up
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$5.00 (17%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- TEACHER CREATED, KID APPROVED: Wild Dash was created by a teacher as an educational game to improve counting, number adding, and logic skills. Perfect for kids of all ages including K-12 kids, college students, parents, and even grandparents. Make learning fun with RoosterFin!
- GIVE THE GIFT OF FUN: Wild Dash is the imaginative card game where animals race to the finish line! Great laughs for all occasions such as family game night, birthday parties, travel vacations, or as an after school play date.
- BRING BACK FAMILY GAME NIGHTS: Unplug and play an activity with this original classic board game. Create memories with some friendly competition.
- EASY TO LEARN, FUN TO PLAY: It’s a unique racing game with a stoplight dice roller and 1st place gold coins. Instructions are included to play this game with up to 6 friends.
- JOIN THE FUN: RoosterFin strives to combine the fun of board games with the joy of learning. Founded by Joe RoosterFin, a former teacher with a degree in mathematics, these award-winning games are easy to learn, educational, and fun for the whole family!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Family Game Night Entertainment
Wild Dash is the card game where animals race to the finish line. This game helps to -
- Increase Family Time - A leisurely game of Wild Dash increases emotional bonding
- Improve Sibling Rivalry - By playing together kids learn boundaries, rules, and sharing
- Build Self Confidence - Kids build confidence learning to speak with their parents
- Reduce Stress - Both kids and adults benefit from a break in their daily routine
- Boost Child Development - Encourages children to become lifelong learners
- Less Gadget Time - Parents and kids benefit from social interaction
Educational Value for your Kids and Grandkids
Kids don’t even realize they are learning when playing Wild Dash. This game is fun for all ages, especially when looking for friendly competition!
Ages: 7 to adult
Skills: Memory, Strategy, Logic
1 Dice Roller
RoosterFin game company was created by Joe RoosterFin. His degrees in mathematics, coupled with his experience teaching, allow him to make unique game engines that kids, parents, grandparents, and friends enjoy playing together.
Game inventor, Joe RoosterFin, creates games that are unique, encourage social development, math skill building, and friendly competition through play. He is committed to creating great games for you to enjoy.
Wild Dash Inventor’s Tip:
It is a race to the finish line! Make sure to use your Booster Cards wisely!
Legal DisclaimerCHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Compare with similar items
5 Second Rule
5 Second Rule Junior
Googly Eyes Game — Family Drawing Game with Crazy, Vision-Altering Glasses
Wizard Roll Family Board Game – Match Shapes Using Dice and Cards to Create Magic Wand Spells, Teacher Created Educational Fun for All Ages, Kids and Adults 7 Years and Up
Educational Insights Blurt!
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Item Dimensions||—||3.15 x 4.13 x 0.98 in||10.5 x 8 x 2.5 in||3 x 10.75 x 10.75 in||6.3 x 8.4 x 1.8 in||10.5 x 3 x 10.5 in|
|Item Weight||1.37 lbs||1.2 lbs||1.06 lbs||1.1 lbs||1.26 lbs||2.65 lbs|