Wild Foods Vanilla Bean Powder, 1 Ounce
- A Delicious and Versatile Superfood that is RAW, UNREFINED, UNPROCESSED, UNSWEET and HANDCRAFTED! Wild Vanilla powder is a guilt-free addition to your healthy diet. Cook with it, bake with it, add it to your coffee, smoothies, shakes and desserts!
- Wild Vanilla can be used as a healthy replacement for vanilla extract. Add it to your recipes for a bright and aromatic touch to a dish! It is very potent... a little goes a long way!
- 100% RAW AND SINGLE-ORIGIN VANILLA BEAN POWDER FROM MADAGASCAR! Non-GMO, Chemical and fertilizer-free, Vegan and Paleo; Just a few reasons why Wild Vanilla is superior to the mass-produced, low quality vanilla products that comprise the bulk of the market.
- Wild Vanilla is an Antioxidant Powerhouse Superfood! Wild Vanilla is full of Antioxidants, Vitamins and Minerals, Magnesium, Calcium, Potassium, Manganese, Zinc, Iron, Vitamin B2, Fiber. This potent concentration of wild nutrients helps reduce inflammation, regulate metabolism and aids in nervous system function!
- Buy With Confidence: Wild Vanilla Powder is backed by the Wild Foods 100% Money-Back Guarantee. Receive a full refund if you aren’t happy for any reason!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The second most expensive spice in the world, Wild Vanilla Powder is a complex, delicious and unique superfood ingredient that has a multitude of uses!
Great for baking, desserts, smoothies, shakes, hot chocolate, coffee, cooking (it's great in eggs) or our favorite: in the Wild Butter Brew (pastured butter and wild coffee and vanilla powder blended together).
Where does Wild Vanilla come from?
Our Wild Raw Vanilla Powder is made from Grade A Vanilla beans grown on small farms in Madagascar. Your purchase helps support small producers growing crops with respect to nature and your health!
How do I use Wild Vanilla Powder?
This ultra-premium raw real food vanilla product can be used in all general cooking, as well as in coffee, tea, smoothies and shakes!
What is the ingredient list?
INGREDIENTS: Ground Vanilla Beans (Bourbon Planifolia Vanilla) from Madagascar
Is Wild Vanilla Powder gluten-free, nut-free and/or allergen-free?
It sure is! Our Wild Vanilla is 100% FREE of the 8 major food allergens: Milk, Tree Nuts, Eggs, Wheat, Fish, Peanuts, Shellfish and Soy.
It Wild Vanilla Powder Guaranteed?
All Wild Foods products are backed by the 100% Wild Guarantee if you aren’t happy for any reason!
Keep a bag or jar of Wild Vanilla Powder in your kitchen at all times and you’ll find many ways to use it. And you’ll be happy you did!
Baking, Cooking, Vanilla Extract, Coffee, Smoothies, Recipes
INGREDIENTS: Vanilla Powder made from Ground Vanilla Beans (Bourbon Planifolia Vanilla) from Madagascar
Add 1/2 teaspoon (or a pinch of two) of Wild Vanilla Powder to your favorite recipes, smoothies, protein shakes, coffee and tea.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
* FYI, I purchased this product at full price without any incentive or discount from the seller. I was not given an incentive to leave this review.
I received this product in exchange for my honest opinion
Enzo Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder awesome full with flavor
Try also the Enzo Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder awesome full with flavor at Matcha Green Tea Powder 4oz - Organic Strong Milky Taste USDA Certified - 137x Antioxidants Over Brewed Green Tea - Great for Latte, Smoothie, Ice Cream and Baking & Alternative Coffee Substitutehttps://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NYYVWFQ
Now I used this product, I can say it is incredible.
The main thing that it's organic, non-GMO, unsweetened, Kosher, and vegan.
Like most vanilla powders, this stuff is strong and YOU DO NOT NEED A LOT. The flavor it adds to whatever you put it on is amazing. I usually use vanilla powder when I'm baking, and I'll sometimes add it to things like hot cocoa or a pinch to my morning oatmeal. JUST A PINCH THOUGH, SERIOUSLY. Personally, I think this stuff smells amazing, way better than most other powder's I've used. The packaging is nice, I'm a bit concerned the seal on the bag won't be as strong the more I use it, but I can just transfer the vanilla to some other air tight container to keep the freshness (which makes a huge difference in quality over time).
I was surprised though, to get a little bonus bag with my order! This one was of their "Wild Kosher Flake Salt", I haven't tried it yet, but I think it's awesome that it was included. (They even wrote "Bonus! =D Thanks Nina!" on the back of it, which is so darn cute if you ask me, makes the customer feel special).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Best vanilla I have ever used but I admit it is the first for a powdered form. I took a little adjustment on my part but is well worth it.Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
the smell is wonderful I admittedly have never used non liquefied vanilla before but it doesn't seem to actually ever dissolve, although I don't think its supposed to but just... Read morePublished 9 days ago by softcell72
Greatest product ever made! I cant get enough of this product! It is really hard to find pure vanilla bean powder with no other crap or preservatives in it. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Amazon Customer
Not much flavor with this product.......I used this for cooking, in my oatmeal and in my coffee......lacks a bit in flavor.Published 18 days ago by Amazon junkie
I use this in my homemade yogurt and it's perfect. The quality is top notch and the 1oz package will probably last me a year! Read morePublished 27 days ago by Angela F. Henry