- Hardcover: 464 pages
- Publisher: Castle Mt. Books (February 15, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 097527984X
- ISBN-13: 978-0975279847
- Package Dimensions: 10.1 x 8.1 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,715,753 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Wild Places: The Adventures of an Exploration Geologist Hardcover – February 15, 2015
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Dr. Harold Linder has worked as an exploration geologist on all seven continents over the past fifty years after graduating from MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) and the University of Minnesota.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
James J. Olson