We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- This set is a great accessory for our Little Astronaut Set Space Suit, it easily clips to the front of the suit and can be worn under the helmet
- The transceiver unit has a clip-on feature so you can wear it on your backpack, shoulder bag, or belt
- This comes as a set of two, so you can stay in communication with a crew mate or mom or dad
- The set requires two 9-volt batteries not included
- For children ages 6+
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Proceed with caution. The neighbor's dog is out. Secret agents and spies depend on each other on complex missions. Stay in contact with these handy headset walkie talkies. Voice activation enables hands-free operation and you can talk and listen at the same time thanks to dual-channel technology. Headset fits comfortably and receiver clips onto your belt or backpack. Includes 2 headsets and 2 receivers. For ages 6 years and up. Made in USA.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 10.1 x 3.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- ASIN: B000062XP3
- Item model number: 70043
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 20, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
If you purchase anything of the Wild Planet items, be sure to save the packaging and receipt, as you will most likely need to return it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I guess these work ok but they do not stay on your ear very well at all which is very frustrating to a kid. Read morePublished on November 12, 2009 by moonsmile "D"
One of my foster sons has lots of fun playing spy. This toy adds to his portfolio of spy gadgets. He's had it a few weeks and it's holding up quite nicely.Published on September 13, 2005 by Jennifer A. Herrick
it has long range and is very clear. BUT BE OUTSIDE IF USE. YOU ONLY GEAT AM/FM RADIE IF INSIDE OR NERA A RADIO. Read morePublished on July 4, 2005
Any one who says this sucks is wrong! I've been reading reviews that say that this picks up radio stations, just turn offf that stinking radio and you will be fine! Read morePublished on July 2, 2005
This toy is great for responsible kids. Period. It is a little small for mi head and is weak. By younger brother steped on the ear piece and it broke. Read morePublished on December 27, 2004
Geuss what kids! There is a new spy toy in town and its called Spy Link. Spy Link lets you hear better on what is going on from far distancis. Read morePublished on December 26, 2003