BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 21, 2017
Cool looking, but break easily.
on October 9, 2016
I had lots of fun with the set at book club, then I sent it to my nephew who loved it. Great construction.

Madeline
on December 16, 2015
If it was possible to give no stars, I would. Most of the animals don't even stand up. Very cheaply made.
on January 25, 2012
I bought these for my son who is really into Wild Kratts. Let me tell you, this stuff is literally the worst built toy I've ever purchased. The figures fall apart if you move their arms. I would think twice about purchasing this item.
on December 17, 2015
Terrible quality. The molding is so badly done that most of the figurines cannot stand by themselves.
on March 29, 2010
While my son enjoyed this gift, since he loves African animals, I was disappointed. The Safari man's leg broke off the 1st day. The animals should be identified, b/c we couldn't tell the difference between the cheetah and the jaguar. They also weren't sturdy enough to stand on the thin plastic legs on carpeting. This toy was not worth the price....similar to dollar-store quality.
on April 9, 2014
I bought this for my six-year old grandson. He loves it, but the figures are very flimsy and several broke right away. It is hard to tell a six-year old to be gentle.
on March 14, 2014
Figures fall apart easily. Paint is garish.

Cheap cheap cheap cheap cheap tacky tacky tacky tacky.

This is not a Wild Kratts toy.
on January 15, 2016
well made toy
on September 24, 2015
pieces break easily

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question