Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on July 11, 2013
Like all of the reviews before me, I found this book to be funny, witty and just plain different. My opinion falls way from the others though when I think of the irritatingly poor editing. I remove one star for that. The second star I remove for a very personal reason. That reason is the word "squaw". It is a derogatory word meaning the same as the "c" word that is used as a derogatory word for vagina. An author wouldn't use the "n" word to describe a black woman, so please stop using the "c" word for Native women. I don't think women of any nationality or race woman would like to be called a vagina no matter what language. I attempted to explain the exact interpretation, but my review was rufused. Hopefully that will tell you just how disgusting the word "squaw" actually is. I am Native.
on September 6, 2012
What can I say, I loved this book. I love all Indian Historical, Romance books... I however wish that all authors would be less graphic about the sexual content. Please leave it to the readers imagination. I am sure they can write something very interesting that would leave the reader with wonderful thoughts and feelings without spelling it out for them. Thank you so much.
on May 7, 2015
I find Sharon Ihle a delight. Funny creative. Amusing. This is the third of her books that I have read.
A man cheats at cards and get caught, he offers his daughter up for money he owe, She runs away and later is recaptured. What most women do for their loved ones is shown in this book. My own mother sold me down the river for the happiness of the daughter that she loved. I see part of me in her stories. Not easy being a woman.
on November 20, 2014
Great characters! Good read.
on June 7, 2016
I loved the story and there were lots of twists and turns. It was a great story
on December 5, 2012
I read all three books in a row. Each had its own great story, but also carried the thread of the family from one to the other.
It's one of those books you just want to keep reading.