- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin; Pap/Cdr edition (September 16, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1250049504
- ISBN-13: 978-1250049506
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.4 x 9.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#917,115 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #141 in Books > Children's Books > Activities, Crafts & Games > Crafts & Hobbies > Beadwork, Fashion & Jewelry > Fashion
- #1322 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Needlecrafts & Textile Crafts > Fashion
- #1777 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Needlecrafts & Textile Crafts > Sewing
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Wild Things to Sew and Wear: 15 Animal-Themed Garments and Accessories for Your Little Critters Paperback – September 16, 2014
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
MOLLY GOODALL has a background in childrenswear, toy design, and fine art; she holds a BFA in Fashion Design from Parsons the New School for Design. She began to design and sew animal coats to encourage her two year old to wear his hood in the cold. This led to the 2010 launch of her whimsical kids clothing range, Little Goodall, using classic tailoring techniques mixed with contemporary styling to craft unique garments. Molly lives and designs in Texas with her husband and son.
Browse award-winning titles. See more