Wild Water Fly Fishing Complete 5/6 Starter Package
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A 4-piece 9 foot rod, a large arbor reel with drag, preinstalled line, backing and leader, a rod sock, a rod case, a fly box, 3 Black Winged Ants, 3 Parachute Adams and 3 Gold Ribbed Hare's Ear Nymphs, a spare leader
- The rod is a slow action, mid flex design for making learning to cast easier. This rod has many of the same details as our more expensive HX Series rods.
- The case holds everything that is included in the package. A convenient zippered storage pouch on the side of the case keeps your flies and accessories from getting lost.
- Experienced fly casters and instructors who have tried this rod love it.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
You get our fantastic AX56-090-4 Series , 4 piece fly rod with a LIFETIME WARRANTY, a center disc drag die cast aluminum large arbor reel preloaded with backing, a weight forward (5 weight) floating fly line and 5X tapered leader, a rod sock, a rod case, a fly box with 9 flies and a spare leader. The rod is for 5 or 6 weight line and is great for everything from small trout and panfish to small bass. It will fish well at the local pond or on a trophy trout stream. This rod is designed by Wild Water to be very forgiving for the beginning fly caster yet sophisticated enough for an experienced angler to appreciate. When you look at the price you may need to read this a few times to believe it!! Rod Specifications: Line Weight: 5 or 6; Rod Length: 9 Feet; Number of Sections: 4; Rod Case Length: 32 Inches; Flex: Mid; Action: Slow; Material: Composite Graphite; Rod Weight: 5.7 ounces; Grip: Western; Rod Blank Color: Dark Gray; Winding Color: Black. Suitable fly pattern substations will be make if the flies pictured are unavailable. The reel in this package will arrive set up for LEFT hand retrieve but can easily be changed to right hand retrieve if desired.
Top customer reviews
I would recommend buying a spool of tippet to go with this kit, as you will shorten the tapered leader very quickly if you fish often. Also, buy yourself a fly kit, as the midge flies that come with this kit are very tiny and really only good if you only plan to fish for trout (I live in the deep south, so it's bass and bluegill for me). Speaking of fishing, nothing is more relaxing than casting a fly rod, while you've never been more exilerated until you've caught a big fish on a fly rod. The felling that translates through the rod is unattainable with traditional rod and reels. Once you start fly fishing, you won't want to use a regular old fishing reel again.
We went into some alpine lakes in the Ruby Mountains of Nevada to break the wild water in -
I caught 8 brooke trout and I am hooked . Thanks!! - I look forward to enjoying this for a while