Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on October 25, 2011
So having to tie my own loop in the leader is not a problem. It's a five second process that really doesn't affect anything. The price of these leaders was too good to pass up.

Upon removing my first one (while on a pontoon in the lake) it immediately knotted upon itself. Took me about 10 minutes to slowly untangle it. This isn't necessarily the leaders fault mind you, however i've never had this problem with the more expensive leaders.

The strength seemed adequate on the first few fish i caught. What i did start to notice was this leader had a very bad "Line Memory." Even the coil it is kept in in packaging retains for quite some time, and can realy interfere especially when casting extremely lightweight flies.

Overall I will probably keep these as backup leaders in emergencies, but finesse casting is nearly impossible.
on September 4, 2015
I have purchased this before, but the memory of the leader is what you pay for.
on July 30, 2015
Very good leaders , I buy these instead of the expensive big name brands.
on April 9, 2015
quality and convenience
on November 17, 2010
Way too soft to roll out your fly. Knots up to easy. Purchased several and stopped using them. I went back to the big names and no more problems.
on June 24, 2013
my husband liked it. Not sure what else to say I am not into fishing but he liked it and that is what matters.
on January 27, 2013
These are great leaders for the price. I will purchase more of these. The are as good as any others that I have used.
on July 1, 2011
i had used this leader many times and it has preformed perfectly for me and you can't beat the price. i will purchase more.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.