Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Wild and Wolf Europe Map Journal
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on October 6, 2011
I am an avid journaler and purchased this journal because of its lovely cover and construction, and because it was supposedly 6x8x1" (a good size of journal, in my opinion). When it came, I was a little taken aback to discover that it was actually VERY SMALL - more like 4x6 than 6x8. It is almost what you could describe as a "pocket journal."

Because I still like the design of the journal, and because it was still reasonably priced, I will keep it. I WILL enjoy the ability to pop the journal in my purse - but had I known how inaccurate the Amazon description was, I would never have purchased it in the first place. It would be a great journal for those looking for a compact journal, or those who don't fill journals very quickly (I sure do!), but definitely not recommended for someone looking for an actual 6x8 journal.
on June 26, 2014
Just the right size for a back pack! My daughter loved it. The cover is beautiful and appropriate for Europe.
on March 18, 2015
Nice journal, made great gift.