WildBird Care Wild Bird Seed Tube Bird Feeder BTF01
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Acrylic Glass Tube, Metal Hanger, Ribbed Roof and Copper Finished Bottom
- Tilted Top Keeps Water from Leaving on the Feeder.Holds 1.5 lbs of Seeds
- 6 Feeding Holes with 6 Perch Stations Design Allows to Feed From Different Angles
- Weather Proofed and Rust-free. Suit for Smaller Birds Weights Below 500g
- Lid Moves Completely out of the Way to Make for Filling the Feeder Easy
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
|Item Dimensions||11.2 x 6.7 x 6.7 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||2016-3-BTF01|
|Shipping Weight||0.67 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item WildBird Care Wild Bird Seed Tube Bird Feeder BTF01
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||6.7 x 6.7 x 11.2 in||8.32 x 8.32 x 9.25 in||8.32 x 8.32 x 9.25 in||10.44 x 13.99 x 15.31 in|
* Metal Bird Feeder is specifically designed for wrens,finches, bluebirds,jays, woodpeckers, cardinals.
* Birds will quickly found this one and works great.
* Perfect Holiday Gift for Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday, Christmas.
* A good topic for your family
* Great Gift for Christmas
* Attracts different birds at one time
* Sweep off pressure and close to nature
* Acrylic glass tube, metal hanger, ribbed roof and copper finished bottom
*Long solid perches with beautiful decorative copper finish
* 6 feeding holes with 6 perch stations design allows to feed from different angles
* All copper finish on plastic prevent rusting and weathering
If Christmas comes, can food be far behind?
Birds deserve this gift after been busy for so long. A home to weather winter.
WIN-WIN Situation. A gift for hummers bring your family fun.
Hemmers get their food and you obtain the entertainment for home decoration or feeding in your yard.
Can we make a deal? You have fun with this bird feeder, we're responsible for service.
Top customer reviews
This feeder is easy to clean, bottom piece comes off to assist with cleaning and the lid moves completely out of the way to allow for a straight shot.
This feeder is made out of plastic, mine has been blown off the branch once in a heavy wind, which did not damage it at all. The large loop on top makes this feeder easy to hang from a branch or a hook. The lid moves completely out of the way to make for filling the feeder easy.