WildHorn Outfitters Sand Escape Beach Blanket. Compact Outdoor Beach Mat Made From Strong Parachute Nylon. Large 7' x 9' size. Includes Built In Sand Anchors & Zippered Valuables Pocket.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- IT’S HUGE BUT COMPACT- Yes, you can actually fit the entire family on this oversized, 63 sq. ft. blanket. The integrated stuff sack with compression straps make it super portable and compact. Compressed Pouch is 6 inches X 7 inches. Put all your beach gear on this with no problem.
- QUICK DRY PARACHUTE NYLON- Made from strong, durable, lightweight and breathable 100% PARACHUTE nylon this blanket will withstand many years of use. Also, sand won’t stick to your blanket. Just shake it off when you are done! Great for beach camping. Sand free experience!
- MORE THAN A BEACH MAT- Pack up your Sand Escape and use it for picnics, the kids soccer games, a day hike and more. Perfect big, portable ground blanket for any outdoor getaway. It’s the perfect extra large throw blanket!
- STAY ANCHORED- The Sand Escape has four sand anchor pockets to weigh the blanket down. These pockets are meant to be filled with sand but can double as additional pockets for personal items. This is a must-add to your beach accessories!
- EVEN MORE POCKETS- Our unique Patent Pending design offers plenty of places to put your valuables including a front pocket to put your keys, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
|Mountain Falls Sunscreens, Exclusively on Amazon|
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
SAND IS EVERYWHERE
If you're like us you have a love/hate relationship with sand. There's nothing quite like walking along a sandy beach. BUT sand also gets everywhere. With our Sand Escape Beach Blanket you can create a little oasis on the beach. Made of parachute nylon taffeta, the sand easily slides off with a little shake. Our unique design is Patent Pending.
SO BIG, YET SO SMALL
TAKE IT ANYWHERE. HUGE 9'x7' BLANKET COMPACTS TO TINY CARRY SACK.
Light and easy to compress, you can take it anywhere. From the beach, to the park or anywhere else you might need a little ground cover.
Stuff pouches are awesome....but really easy to lose. Ours comes integrated so you'll never worry where you left it. When you're done at the beach just stuff it inside and get on your way.
ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT WITH INTEGRATED ANCHOR POINTS/POCKETS
Made from ultra lightweight tear resistant nylon. You'll barely notice it in your beach bag. Getting to the beach can be bulky, we always aim to change that.
The Sand Escape has four integrated sand anchor pockets to weigh the blanket down. These pockets are meant to be filled with sand but can double as additional pockets for personal items. This is a must-add to your beach accessories!
EVEN MORE POCKETS- Our unique Patent Pending design offers plenty of places to put your valuables including a front pocket to put your keys, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
THIS THING IS HUGE! - you can fit the whole crew on the oversized blanket. At 9'x7' (63 sq. ft.) it's over 20% bigger than most other blankets.
Built in anchor pockets around the edges. Just a hand full of sand or any other weighted object and your blanket will stay in place all day.
The Sand Escape has an integrated compression stuff sack allowing your blanket to pack down into an incredibly small, lightweight and portable carry bag.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If I come across another beach blanket with the same dimensions with an actual zippered pocket, I will be returning this item.
UPDATE: From three stars to five stars.
WildHorn Outfitters contacted me regarding the snap closures instead of the zipper closure on one of the pockets. Turns out they had changed the pocket style in the middle of last year and Amazon was suppose to change out the inventory and only ship out beach blankets with zippers and I somehow received an old style one. WildHorn Outfitters has excellent customer service and shipped me a new updated beach blanket with the zippered pocket. The product and the company both deserve five stars.
• Compact and lightweight. I’ve yet to find anything as light and compact.
• Covers a large area, easily enough for two or three adults to lay out.
• Seems pretty durable
• Corner pockets are great weighing it down with sand or other items.
• Cleaning off sand after use is pretty easy.
• Can get wet easily. Won’t protect you if ground is wet.
• No cushion. I knew this going into the purchase, but it’s worth mentioning.
• Material will get hot from sand and sun. We had a couple days in the upper 90’s degrees Fahrenheit and it got too hot to be on during the afternoon when the sand was too hot.
Good blanket for my uses especially when a sporting good store will try to charge you twice as much $$$ for something similar.
Last night we used it at a concert and it was big enough for us to sit on and for us to put our stuff under the blanket to protect from people spilling beer on anything. Then when it started to rain we were able to hide under it and stay pretty dry, considering this is not suppose to be water proof it did awesome. Then when packing it up we couldn't fold it because the wind was too strong so I just started stuffing it into the sack and guess what... IT FIT. No need to fold or mess with it. That made my already go to blanket that much better, I HATE folding. haha
I will make sure I take pictures the next time I use it & get those posted as well.
We live in the woods and our yard is made primarily of dirt, pine needles, moss, leaves, and ticks. I have been able to lay in the sun for the first time in years without my blanket getting ruined or not being able to see the ticks running toward me. I actually just grabbed two while writing this review. Because of the pastel color, they don't stand a chance at being camouflage. I would trade this for waterproof any day.