4-Year Cameras & Camcorders Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- SquareTrade award-winning service is there when you need it, 24/7
- Fast repairs or replacements get you up and running as quickly as possible
- Covers: drops, spills, accidents, liquid damage, plus mechanical and electrical failures during normal use
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
Netduino 3 Ethernet
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Processor: 168MHz Cortex-M4 MCU; 2MB dual-bank flash; 256KB RAM.
- Standard I/O: 22 GPIOs combined with SPI, I2C, 4 UARTs (1 RTS/CTS), 6 PWM channels and 6 12-bit ADC channels.
- Advanced I/O: 10/100 mbps Ethernet with SSL/TLS. MicroSD storage.
- MicroUSB cable included. Source code and design files are all Open Source.
- .NET Micro Framework combines the ease of high-level coding and the raw features of microcontrollers. PC and Mac compatible.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Netduino is an open source electronics platform using the .NET Micro Framework. Featuring a 32-bit microcontroller and a rich development environment. Suitable for engineers and hobbyists alike. Input. Output. Interface with switches, sensors, LEDs, serial devices, and more. Netduino offers 22 GPIOs combined with SPI, I2C, 4 UARTs (1 RTS/CTS), 6 PWM channels and 6 12-bit ADC channels. Code. Debug. Repeat. .NET Micro Framework combines the ease of high-level coding and the raw features of microcontrollers. Enjoy event-based programming, multi-threading, line-by-line debugging, breakpoints and more. Very expandable. 3rd-party accessories offer pre-built functionality like GPS location, servo control and battery power. Netduino is also pin-compatible with Arduino shields. 3rd-party drivers are required for some Arduino shields. Netduino is an open source electronics platform. All design files and source code are available on Netduino.com. Remix. Enjoy the freedom of open source. Netduino 3 Ethernet includes all hardware features of the Netduino 3, plus MicroSD storage capabilities and 10/100 mbps Ethernet (with SSL/TLS) for fast integrated networking. Compatible with both PC and Mac operating systems.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, the Web server code that works in Netduino 2+ doesn't work at all with Netduino 3+.
No clue on how to fix the problem.