- Series: Wilderness Medicine: Management of Wilderness and Environmental Emergencies
- Hardcover: 1910 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 4 edition (February 15, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323009506
- ISBN-13: 978-0323009508
- Product Dimensions: 11.1 x 9.1 x 2.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,704,202 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Wilderness Medicine (Wilderness Medicine: Management of Wilderness and Environmental Emergencies) 4th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Paul S. Auerbach, MD, MS, Clinical Professor of Surgery, Division of Emergency Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA; Venture Partner, Delphi Ventures, Menlo Park, CA --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Browse award-winning titles. See more