- Gently touch the touch screen to display the time on demand
- Second generation product. Achieving the function of calendar
- The way to set time please refer to our product description
- 3ATM water resistant (This level will easily withstand splashes or brief immersion in water, or getting caught in the rain. However, it is not sufficiently resistant for swimming or bathing)
- Automatic display mode:every 15 minutes will display the time.If you don't like it,you also can turn off this mode
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also considered
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
How to set time:
Step one:Press the center of the watch face, after the animation finishes, press the center 6 times, on the 6th time hold for 7 seconds to enter settings mode.
Step two: the hour will flash, every preess will add 1 hour;
Step three: wait for 3 seconds and it will automatically switch to minute setting mode, every press adds 1 minute;
Step four:wait for 3 seconds and it will automatically switch to enabling/disabling the 15 minute automatic time display. If only the 12 o'clock light is lit, it will not automatically display the time, press once and the light will rotate from 12 o'clock to 6 o'clock, indicating that automatic time display is enabled.
- Package Dimensions: 4.4 x 3.1 x 2.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07BXNT6Y5
- Date first listed on Amazon: December 4, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Wild for Life|
|Dial window material type||Glass|
|Case diameter||4.40 centimeters|
|Case Thickness||1 centimeters|
|Band Material||Synthetic leather|
|Band width||2 centimeters|
|Dial color||blue and white|
|Calendar||Date and month|
|Water resistant depth||30 Meters|
Showing 1-8 of 12 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The colors are bright but not lit all of the time so you don't have to worry about appearing obnoxious with it.
I make everyone look at it because I like it so much, even non-Trekkies like it! If you're a Trekkie you know what I am talking about
with most importantly, good instruction manual to be able to set time, the watch is,
at least to me, elegant & high quality. Especially for high price name brand watches that are boring &
have the same basic design. This watch is quite unique, & highly recommended.
I like the watch very much! The animated LED display is very bright and eye catching, and it is easy to tell the time. Although there are two versions offered, the one with the "Starfleet" ring around the center lighted symbol does not show the seconds or the date. Great looking watch at this price!