Wildgame Innovations Fieldnet WiFi Module for Digital Scouting Cameras
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WiFi module for Fieldnet WiFi Technology-capable digital scouting camers
- WiFi accessible from up to 300 feet
- Includes remote activator
- Use with any WiFi capable Apple or Windows computer, iphone or android phone
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Use the YN1 Fieldnet WiFi Module to turn your Fieldnet WiFi Technology-capable camera into a WiFi accessible unit. Includes remote activator with a range up to 300 feet to avoid disturbing your immediate hunting area to check your cameras. Easy to install mounting hardware included. Works with any iphone, android phone, and any WiFi-capable Apple or Windows computer. Compatible with the following WiFi capable cameras: X10, D10, !RX10. 1 year warranty.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Also, the big clue that I was missing to get this thing going: [....] and make sure to read the "Download Instructions," that's what makes it all possible.
It is possible to keep the device working by removing the batteries from the remote after each use. That awkwardness is in keeping with the generally clunky user interface for retrieving images via wi-fi.
The idea is good, but the implementation is seriously flawed.
Also, they send this out with virtually no instructions on how to set it up and use it. You get a remote without a battery and no instructions on how to use it. And as the other reviewer noted, it takes a special battery I couldn't find anywhere locally and had to order from Amazon.
Could be a good product for those that get ones that work, but to me I'd rather spend my money with companies that do things (even the little ones) right.
Secondly I was disappointed that when actually deployed in the field the remote didn't seem to have the range as specified. I pretty much had to walk up to the unit to turn the wi-fi on which negates the purpose of having it.
1. Can use a Windows Explorer file window for a link.
1. Not enough information for setup. Getting it to work was a nightmare and took a websearch to find out how to get it to work.
2. Remote Battery life is only about a week or two.
3. Remote Battery is hard to find.
4. No instructions for remote battery installation(it's under the chrome key ring).
5. No package descriptions of the expensive, hard to find Remote battery requirement.
6. No supplied software(which is 3rd. party and only must be downloaded from their website).
7. No software instructions(Support weblink gives error messages).
8. The batteries only last about a week(camera and remote). You'll probably need a solar battery charger or 6 volt DC power supply to run it.
9. Range is less than 20', which is OK if you're only using this as a security camera placed in a hard to get to place.
New replacement doesn't work at all and it consumed 1/3 of the new battery's power trying to get it to work/download images. My camera (X10) works great and battery life is about 3 months WITHOUT it installed.
10. Needs a remote control to start the wifi module.
11. The wifi module draws battery current even when the camera is turned off.
Tip:(to link your computer to your camera)
type: "ftp://email@example.com" at the top your windows 7 explorer file window to get the link to work to your camera and see your photos, after connecting to the wifi. Pwd and User name are both "admin".
12. Final update and evaluation gives this wifi module 0 stars. Don't waste your time of money with this.