- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 3 x 10.5 inches ; 1.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B004W3XV16
- Item model number: N4
- Average Customer Review: 22 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,276,968 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Wildgame Innovations Red 4 Infrared Digital Scouting Camera
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Four-megapixel digital scouting camera with 18-piece high intensity infrared flash
- 40-foot infrared flash range and passive infrared motion and heat sensor range
- Rapid trigger speed; day and night still and video capability
- Large LCD programming screen; up to 16 GB HDSC Card compatible (card sold separately)
- Comes with USB Cable and bungee cords included
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This 4 megapixel trail camera features a 18 piece high intensity infrared flash which makes for clear day and night time pictures and videos. The Red 4 has rapid trigger speeds and a PIR sensor range of up to 40-Feet. Its large LCD screen makes it easy to view and easy to program.
The Red 4 Infrared Digital Scouting Camera from Wild Game Innovations provides you with day and night eyes in the woods in a compact package. The trail camera features an 18-piece high intensity infrared flash and motion/heat sensor with a 40-foot range so that you catch all the action--in any light conditions. The Red 4 offers rapid trigger speeds and is capable of taking both still and video images. The Red 4's large LCD screen makes the camera easy to program while USB connectivity provides easy downloading capabilities. The Red 4 is compatible with 16 GB SD memory cards (sold separately) and operates on four C-cell batteries for up to four weeks on factory preset settings.
- 18-piece high intensity Infrared flash with 40-foot range
- Day and Night time video capability
- Large LCD programming screen
- Rapid trigger speed
- Up to 16 GB HDSC Card compatible (sold separately)
- USB Cable and bungee cords included
- Onboard batteries to retain date and time settings
- External battery port for use with EBX
- Resolution: 4 megapixel
- Infrared flash: 18-piece, high-intensity array
- Infrared flash range: up to 40 feet
- Sensor: passive infrared sensor (PIR) activates when motion and heat are detected
- Sensor range: up to 40 feet
- Image format: .jpg digital stills and AVI digital video clips
- External Memory: SDHC SD memory card up to 16 GB
- USB output: 5-pin mini USB style
- LCD Command Console: 2-inch wide by 1-inch high LCD display
- Primary power supply: four C-Cell batteries (not included)
- Auxiliary power supply: external battery port
- Duty cycle: approximately four weeks on factory settings
- Onboard power: built in battery included to retain date/time settings
- Housing: ABS plastic, weather-resistant with rubber gasket
- Mounting: bungee cords (included)
What's in the Box?
Red 4 Infrared Digital Scouting Camera, bungee cords, USB cable
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A friend of mine also has this camera and said that she too had problems with it.
After several days of trying to get it to power on again, I decided that was enough. I had seen other cameras of this brand with bad reviews, and when I saw this one, I had high hopes.
Is mine a dud? Perhaps, but I do not think I will waste my time with a replacement as my friend also had problems with this camera.
Maybe in the future this company will design an affordable and reliable wildlife camera.
FOLLOW UP..The camera broke and Wild Game won't stand behind it without a receipt. Replaced it with a Bushnell from Wal_mart, with twice the waranty!