- Series: Brooklyn Botanic Garden All-Region Guide
- Paperback: 120 pages
- Publisher: Brooklyn Botanic Garden (March 1, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 188953837X
- ISBN-13: 978-1889538372
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6.3 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,039,139 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Wildlife Gardener's Guide (Brooklyn Botanic Garden All-Region Guide) Paperback – March 1, 2008
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The pictures are wonderful.
It is geared more to the novice gardner and birdwatcher, but would be enjoyable for anyone interested in these hobbies to read.
It has information for all regions of the USA.