Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Wildlife of the Pacific Northwest: Tracking and Identifying Mammals, Birds, Reptiles, Amphibians, and Invertebrates (A Timber Press Field Guide) Flexibound – May 19, 2010
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
“Wildlife of the Pacific Northwest will give you the tools you need to better understand the creatures that live there. Outdoor educator David Moskowitz's superb field guide describes more than 180 species and features hundreds of color photographs and scale drawings of tracks and track patterns.” —Oregon Live
“Chock full of useful, detailed information and stunning photography.” —Island Park News
“Belongs in every pack and is a must-have for nature lovers of all ages and skill level. A useful guide for Pacific Northwest naturalists.” —ScienceBlogs.com
From the Back Cover
- Includes all mammals and the most common birds, reptiles, amphibians, and invertebrates found in Washington, Oregon, British Columbia, northern California, Idaho, and western Montana
- More than 180 species described in detail
- More than 460 color photographs shot in the wild
- Silhouettes and track keys for quick identification
- More than 200 original scale drawings of tracks and track patterns
- 92 range maps
- Clear color-coded layout
- Stunning, essential reference for nature enthusiasts of all ages and skill levels
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Es ist zwar über die Tiere Nordamerikas aber dennoch super auf viele europäische Tierarten anwendbar...da es den Blick fürs Detail sehr schult...viele Details wie Schrittlänge und Spurenbreite gehören zum festen Standard