- Save 4% each on Qualifying items offered by Welcome Song when you purchase 5 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 3% each on Qualifying items offered by Welcome Song when you purchase 3 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 2% each on Qualifying items offered by Welcome Song when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 1% each on Qualifying items offered by Welcome Song when you purchase 1 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Wildlife Camera, Abask Trail Surveillance Waterproof Digital Camera 3 Zone Infrared Sensor 12MP 1080P HD With Time Lapse 65ft 120° Wide Angle Night Vision For Game & Hunting
|Sale:||$87.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$71.01 (45%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- UPGRADED VERSION: 5 Megapixel CMOS sensor, 12 Megapixel photo and 1080P HD video with audio record. The trail camera unique sensor design offers a 120 degree wider angle of detection and improves the response time of the camera to 0.4 second. No glow black IR flash, our motion sensor wildlife camera bulit-in 42 pcs LED for a 66 ft night time vision.
- FIVE CAPTURE MODES: Photo, Video, Photo+Video, Time Lapse, Motion Detection. Every single movement will be very accurately captured. Select whether photos or videos should be taken when motion is detected. When in the “photo + video” mode, the game camera first takes a set number of photos prior to recording a video.
- VARIOUS FUNCTIONS: Multi-shot, Interval, Timelapse, Timer, Password protection, Time stamp, Serial, Alarm at low battery power. Abask motion detection camera is large, robust, and has a great camouflaged case. It is well built and durable, IP66 water-proof and dust-proof.
- WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS: Camera trap for hunting. Animal or incident observation. Motion triggered security camera for domestic. Office or public use. Any internal and external surveillance, where evidence of an infringement has to be provided.
- QUALITY & SERVICE GUARANTEE: Extremely low power consumption in standby operation providing extremely long operating times. Runs on 8 AA batteries (not included), which can reach up to 6 months long battery life and you need to plug your own SD card in(up to 32G in size). 1 Year Warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Abask HD 1080P Wildlife Trail Game Camera
The game camera is a wildlife and surveillance camera with a 3 zone infrared sensor.
The sensor can detect sudden changes to the ambient temperature within an evaluation area.
The signals of the highly sensitive infrared sensor (PIR, passive infrared sensor) switch on the trail camera, activating picture or video mode.
It is well designed and more durable than some with a hinge opening, giving access to the highly-intuitive menus to set up.
It's weatherproof so will withstand frost, snow and heavy showers and shoots in complete darkness.
Features of wildlife camera
12 Megapixel photo and 1080P HD video.
The unique sensor design offers a 120 degree wider angle of detection and improves the response time of the wildlife camera.
During day, sharp and clear color images and during night time clear black and white images.
Impressively quick shutter release time(0.4 seconds)
Spray water protected according to standard IP66.
Lockable and password protection.
Date, time, temperature and moon phase can be displayed on the images.
Using the serial number function, locations can be encoded on photos. Where severral cameras are used, this function allows easier identification of locations when viewing photos.
Possible use under extreme temperatures of between -20 degree to 60 degree
Extremely low power consumption in standby operation providing extremely long operating times. (in standby mode up to 6 months with 8AA batteries).
Photo resolution: 12M: 4000*3000 (interpolated); 8M: 3264*2448 (interpolated); 5M 2592*1944; 2M (1600*1200); VGA(640*480)
Screen: 6.1cm (2.4”) color TFT LCD; 480*234 pixels
Recording medium: supports SD/SDHC memory cards(class 10 or higher) up to 32 GB (optional)
Video resolutions: 1920*1080 (15 fps), 1280*720 (30 fps), 848*480 (30 fps), 720*480(30 fps)
Lens: F=7.45; F/NO=3.0; FOV=55°; Auto IR filter
Effectiveness: Daytime: 1 m-infinitive; Night time: 3 m-20 m
Triggering distance: up to 20 metres
IR flash: 44 infrared LEDs for night shots (range 20m)
Spray water protected: Yes(IP protection class66)
Assembly with strap and the wall mount
Front review and inside view for the wildlife camera.
Inserting the memory card
A memory card must have been inserted in order to save photos and videos. Insert a SD/SDHC memory card in the memory card compartment befor switching on the camera.
Prior to inserting the memory card ensure that the lateral write protection on the memory card has not been activated.
If the camera displays"card protected",remove the memory card and change the position of the memory protection.
Put the memory card into compartment until it clicks into place.
To remove the memory card push card in again until it is partly ejected.
SD/SDHC memory cards up to a capacity of 32GB are supported.
Assembly with strap and the wall mount
Use the securing strap supplied to attach the Wildlife Camera to a tree or another object. Pull the loose end of the securing strap tight until the camera is firmly secured.
To release the securing strp again, pull at the tab of the securing strap.
Using the supplied wall mount, the camera can be securely attached to walls or ceilings.Prior to installing the wall mount ensure that all listing bolts are securely tightened.
You can strap the motion activated wildlife camera to a tree.
Spray water protected: Yes(IP protection class66)
During night recording the infrared LEDs(IR LEDs)at the front of the Wildlife Camera provide the light requried for taking photos.
Wildlife Camera uses IR LEDs with a long wavelength,to keep red light to a minimun.
The provided number of IR LEDs genetates a high deflection angle thus allowing night recording at a distance of 3M to 20M,without overexposing the object.
Please note that night recording using IR LEDs produces black and white images.
Top Customer Reviews
there are subtle differences between them, particularly in their build quality and software.
This camera trap is of the better design. It is well designed and more durable than some with a hinge opening giving access to the highly-intuitive menus to set up the camera options is photo resolution, video resolution, date and time stamp on/off, choose between photo or video (and the length of the video) or both along with a time-lapse option which is perfect for recording a flower opening/closing or dawn to dusk.
Once set, the camera can be set up on a tripod, strapped around a tree or post using the supplied webbing strap and left to record any passing wildlife or even intruders.
It's weatherproof so will withstand frost, snow and heavy showers and shoots in complete darkness, albeit in mono, thanks to its infra-red. Side pirs detect wildlife as they approach and prime the camera ready to take the pic immediately the subject passes the
camera so shots aren't missed.
I also like the five capture modes: Photo, Video, Photo+Video, Time Lapse, Motion Detection.Every single movement is very accurately captured.Like it and recommend it!
1) All photos are tagged with a temperature in centigrade. There is no configuration option to choose fahrenheit instead, which I would prefer (or at least an option to NOT INCLUDE temperature at all) I've also noticed that the recorded temperature is not very accurate. I live in East Central Florida and over the last 4 days, photos have been tagged with temps ranging from 0C to 31C, while actual temperatures have ranged from 5C (41F) to 22C (71F).
2) I spent a few hours searching the internet (and asking here on Amazon) for ANY contact info for ABASK (i.e. phone, email, web site, physical address -- ANYTHING) without success. The only things I've found are (A) that the ABASK name is attached to just about any type of product you can imagine from hair gel to breakfast food to trail cameras and more and (B) ABASK is apparently one of many names invented by China for any/all products produce by the country (that's my guess, based on what I've seen). Regardless, without any company contact information the 1 year warrantee from the manufacturer is totally without value and the ability to upgrade the camera's firmware (a process explained in the manual) is also useless, since there is no place to FIND/DOWNLOAD new firmware, if it even exists.
So, the camera works well as received. If it breaks it will apparently stay that way and there's no hope that I will ever see an option for fahrenheit, either.
EDIT to add an example day and night photo (cropped)
Contents of box:
1 X wildlife camera
1 X wallmount
1 X mountingbelt
1 X USBcable
1 X instruction manual
I have never used anything like this before and I am still fully appreciating all the functions. It works really well and I have caught various wildlife at night in the garden including rabbits and foxes. It has a multi shot, interval, time lapse and timer function.
This is a good quality camera it produces good photos and video results day and night. I feel that it offers good value at the current price having looked at similar models before.
Initially it was easy to setup and use the material notes that the camera is covered by a 1-year warranty, which is reassuring. It requires 8 AA batteries (4 to work and 4 for back up).
This is really great to take a long with you on any hunting or camping trip. You can see what is all around you and when your not looking. It is a bit heavier than most but works amazing. Very easy to hide almost anywhere in the woods. It blends in so well that you never have to worry about an animal or something noticing it and messing it up or being scared of it and running away!
The picture is very precise and clear no matter where you have it pointed! I love how easy it is to use.I highly recommend you give this a try. I am certain you will no longer be looking for a new camera to use on your next trip. You will fall in love with this one right from the start!