Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Wilfred: Season 1 [Blu-ray]
Format: Blu-ray|Change

on February 16, 2016
The chemistry between Wood and Gann is clear form the first episode and this was something I found lacking in the Australian original. You want to keep watching and see how Ryan, Wood's character, adapts and grows from being a suicidal loner giving up on life, to engaging his neighbors and co-workers because of his unlikely friendship with a talking dog. At times you wonder if Wilfred has Ryan's best interests in mind, but he's always there to pick up the pieces. The way Gann acts like a dog, like when he yells at people and Ryan can hear what he's saying while everybody else hears just barking is funny, and leaves you wondering what dogs are really saying. Although sometimes dark and crude, this is the story of an unlikely friendship between a man who may or may not be insane and his neighbor's pet who Ryan sees as a man in a dog suit.
on May 23, 2014
A very interesting show, though Wilfred is a bit immoral (I guess most dogs are, but it is raunchy with the human portrayal), but I've been a fan of Elijah Wood for 20 years, and he is a great actor and plays his part very well in this series (one of the main reasons I watch this show, and look forward to every episode). I like the storyline, and the mystery of Wilfred, and I can't wait to see how everything unfolds in it's last season (Season 5). I have purposefully not seen the Australian version so nothing is given away. I'm sad that the series is ending, but it is sometimes best at five seasons, especially when the creators had a plan that actually has an ending in mind and knew this was going to happen). Even Seinfeld ended before it was too late and the show became "old."
on October 6, 2016
Finished only the pilot....great actors and a fun willing suspension of disbelief. And really, how many of us have learned some valuable lesson from our 4 legged friends? (Maybe not these lessons.....but hey)
on June 12, 2017
Needs more but less is more .
on October 2, 2017
Cool show
on May 12, 2014
This has got to be one of my favorite comedy shows of all time.. It has comedy, drama and gives you a lot of things to think about.. My boxer usually joins me when I watch it and adds a little bit of flatulence to the comedy and drama.. I think this is one of those shows that you either love or you hate.. Recommended to a coworker and he can't wait for season 4 to start (last seaon..boo..).. Overall, great ADULT comedy that doesn't over simplify anything to cater to idiots..
on October 11, 2015
Father liked his Christmas present
on December 8, 2014
This series is OK because of Jason Gann but the Aussie version is best.
on October 4, 2014
OMG what a gem of a show. If you don't like crude jokes don't watch LOL
on March 22, 2015
I love Wilfred. The first and second season was hilarious. I wasn't too thrilled with the third season. In order to get the full hilarious effect you must remember that only Ryan and the audience see Wilfred as a man in a dog suit. Everyone else sees a regular pooch.