Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ingrid Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM
Will the Canon S3 IS use an 8gb SDHC? Looking for info on whether this card is compatible with the S3 camera...Thanks!
asked by D. Stevens on January 15, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
I am using a 16GB SDHC and before that was using 8GB for about a year. Works fast and perfect on my S3
Michael M. answered on February 19, 2010
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thank you, M. Mortimer! I have been using 2gb SD cards ever since I got this camera, and have a party coming up so have been wondering the same thing.
Gretchen answered on June 11, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
SDHC cards come in different classes? Class 2, 4 or 6...? What exactly is that? Many thanks in advance for any explainations, preferably of the "Dummies" variety! :-D
Gretchen answered on July 16, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Question about speed of SD/SDHC card (since MM satisfied the issue of 16GB):

Well, my Canon S3IS that I thought I had lost, turned up and now I have to figure out whether it will use today's SD/SDHC cards now that I have gotten my mind around the issue of their speed (a factor I don't recall when I first bought the camera three years ago). So I am looking at Class 2, 4, and 6 and thinking I would like a 16GB card. Might as well. But does anyone know what the camera wants? Will it gag on such large, fast memory? Hee hee
nonpareil answered on July 15, 2010
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product