- File Size: 1669 KB
- Print Length: 63 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: July 27, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0116SKVDK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #855,855 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Will Choose: A Djinn Short Kindle Edition
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Now you all know I am not a very big fan of Will, who is the predominant character in the novella's, but nevertheless, I devoured it until there was nothing left of it. Which, you know, took me about 25 minutes. 25 gut-wrenching minutes. Man, I might just be changing my mind a little bit over who I'm rooting for. this novella showed a whole new side to Will, one we don't get to see often and it had my heart torn in two. But, I still stand by my choice to root for the underdog (those of you who have read the books, do not take that as a literal meaning) and can only hope Blooders will allow me some satisfaction. Oh, who am I kidding? Will is really starting to grow on me. I totally blame all of it on the Queen.
Will's emotions in this book really gripped me. I could relate to him on so many levels. The absence of grief, the doubt and insecurity. and then he goes and does the honourable thing, instead of just dropping the mic and declaring himself out. I can totally respect that.Read more ›
Will is a Guardjinn and is very good at protecting people. But he is in love with Kyra and she is a Djinn. Their love is forbidden and they know they are not suppose to be together but they cannot help the way that they feel for one another. When the Blooders get onto the compound and cause trouble, Kyra is forced to do something that will give her nightmares. During the fight Will loses his best friend.
Will must decide what he wants his future to be. Does he choose duty or love?
Let me tell you that this entire short book broke my heart. I am a big fan of the Djinn series and all of the characters. This book was a very emotional read for me as the characters experience loss, hurt and confusion. Once I finished the book I was not sure what my feelings were except thinking “OMG, when does the next one come out!)
My Favorite Moment: Favorite Moment? I’m still banging my head against my Kindle wondering when I get to read the next one!
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Romance > Paranormal
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Romantic
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban