- File Size: 473 KB
- Print Length: 89 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: eBookIt.com (January 13, 2016)
- Publication Date: January 13, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01AL6X6DU
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#168,916 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #43 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies & Reference > Eschatology
- #67 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Science & Math
- #100 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Science > Astronomy & Space Science > Astronomy
Will Planet X Signal the Rapture? Kindle Edition
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Lying Game" by Ruth Ware
From the instant New York Times bestselling author of blockbuster thrillers "In a Dark, Dark Wood" and "The Woman in Cabin 10" comes Ruth Ware’s chilling new novel. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
If the Book of Revelation is a "cryptogram set by the Almighty" then this book does a fantastic job of revealing it, down to the schedule itself. It comes down to preparedness and wisdom. Thank you Mr. Meade for opening my eyes!! I will be recommending this book to all my family and friends.
I’ve heard a lot about the mysterious ‘Planet X’ over the years but never really had a chance to dig deeper and learn more about it, so I was glad to see that the author explained its meaning in a comprehensive and understandable way. As well as this, find the parallels between the author’s observations and contemporary events to Biblical scripture to be both eerie and intriguing and a big part of why I simply couldn’t put the book down after starting.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Theology > Eschatology
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Books > Science & Math > Astronomy & Space Science > Astronomy
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Religion & Spirituality
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Science & Math
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies & Reference > Eschatology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science & Math > Astronomy & Space Science > Astronomy