Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17
Will Quicken 2013 import my Quicken 2000 Deluxe database?
asked by Eric P. on March 10, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
I highly doubt it, normally any intuit product will import from 3 - 5 years back but that is it. I always try to get a new version every 3 years or so because of this.
Dan Murdock answered on March 10, 2013
Comments (2) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes but you have to download Quicken 2004 and import 2000 into 2004 in order to import into 2013. And Quicken will allow you to download 2004 in order to convert your 2000 into 2013
J. JOHNSON answered on March 10, 2013
Comments (5) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Hi Eric. I am not certain and would not want to guess or assume. I would encourage you to contact Intuit directly to be on the safe side.
M. Scott answered on March 10, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Well, not 100% sure about that far back....I upgraded from v2010.
Richard N. Haire answered on March 10, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I upgraded from 2010. My thoughts are that since they only support for three years you won't be able to upgrade something that old.
me answered on March 10, 2013

A
That far back I doubt it. There might be something to consider in starting fresh. I upgraded and did import old accounts but might be better off getting rid of some old history.
PeteOh answered on March 10, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
If it will not import directly, there is an export feature in Quicken 2000 that allows you to export the accounts and then use Quicken 2013 to import the file. Its a lot easier than going through the upgrade path, but you should check your balances after importing each account.
Bookseller answered on March 11, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product