Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 2, 2012, 10:18:43 PM PDT
The Gamestop extras will also include the Mayns mission and the Sawtooth Sword. As I see on Amazon, I see the Boarding Axe, but if I were to pre-order from here, will it also include the Mayan mission and Sawtooth sword?

Posted on Aug 3, 2012, 11:15:22 AM PDT
Shopper says:
No, different retailers have different pre-order bonus DLCs.

Amazon: Captain Aquila singleplayer, Boarding Axe weapon
Best Buy: Ghost of War mission, Pontiac's War Club weapon
GameStop: Lost Mayan Ruins mission, Sawtooth Sword weapon
Walmart: Dangerous Secret mission, Flintlock Musket weapon

Posted on Aug 4, 2012, 10:48:14 PM PDT
Ronai Sanzer says:
doesn't matter where you get it really, just how fast do you wanna get it. dlc is always released after a while unless it's something super special that's held onto till the game about dies off.

Posted on Sep 21, 2012, 8:37:03 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 21, 2012, 8:54:17 AM PDT
L.S. says:
Seems that the PC version,does not come with any pre-order DLC's!!!

So, I take it Ubisoft either does not appreciate their PC gamers or the game is far better on PC and they feel they don't need to offer any pre-order bonus dlc. I am guessing it's that they have turned their backs on pc gamers as they prefer consoles for the ease of game creation.

That being said, I certainly won't be bothering to pre-order this game for my pc. I will wait for it to be deeply discounted as we, pc gamers, are receiving nothing but a snub from Ubisoft.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 30, 2012, 2:39:44 PM PDT
Dawn M says:
Ubisoft doesn't appreciate their 360 fans either, so don't feel bad.

Posted on Oct 10, 2012, 5:54:46 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 10, 2012, 10:38:01 AM PDT
daniel says:
on the contrary the digital deluxe edition is suppose to have all the pre-order missions from everywhere... they just gotta wait longer for the game. P.S. they only "hate" Xbox 360 because Xbox is worthless now they still run DVD format when BluRay is way better. AC3 on Xbox 360=2 disc of less content compaired to AC3 on PS3=1 disc, more game, more features (vita compatibility), plus you dont have to pay to play online.

Posted on Oct 27, 2012, 10:07:03 PM PDT
duke4711 says:
Personally, I'd rather have the Lost Mayans Mission from Gamestop, but I ended up buying it on Amazon because it only costs $4 for one day shipping as opposed to $15 at Gamestop, and I definitely want it on Tuesday. I imagine that all of this exclusive content will be available on the store at some point in the future. Remember when Mortal Kombat came out last year and those exclusive throwback costumes were selling on eBay for more than $100? A few weeks later, they released them all on the store for $6. The same thing will probably be true here.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2012, 2:56:48 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Dec 9, 2012, 2:58:36 AM PST]
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Aug 2, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 9, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

This discussion is about