Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon
Will this film work for my Polaroid 660?
asked by Paige C. on July 31, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
No, the "impossible Project" makes film that will work in a 660, see their web site.
Weldon Pops answered on July 31, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
no, this film is peel apart film for cameras like the polaroid 'land 100' and 'land 250'.
these used to use polaroid 600 film i think it was called, where the film pops out of the front of the camera and develops in front of your eyes.
that film isn't made any more, though you can buy expired packs. but 'the impossible project' now make a film for it. hope that helps!
M. Enntwisle answered on August 1, 2013

A
no. for that you'll want to look toward The Impossible Project and the film they're producing. good luck.
Taizo Curry answered on August 1, 2013

A
Paige, you need to look for 600 type film. It is available, sold through The Impossible Project. I believe you should be able to locate it here at amazon, or else at their website. A bit pricey, but everything is now with regards to these cameras.
Gary Johnston answered on August 1, 2013

A
No
Charles Combs answered on August 1, 2013

A
No.
stickman answered on August 1, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product