Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno
Will this toshiba sd- v296 unit record and play back using a VHS tape
asked by Daniel Dennis on June 16, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
Yes the unit I purchased will
stephen p brazzale answered on June 16, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
yes
Pam Wilhelm answered on June 17, 2013
Comment (1) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Don't know. Gave it as a gift,just wanted it to play back recorded vhs tapes she had.
I don't think she wants to record anything. I know for a fact shes happy with it.
Anthony Danzico answered on June 16, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I am not sure about the record and play back features of this VCR Combo, but I can tell you that it will play VHS tapes. I needed a unit that would play VHS tapes as well as be able to connect to a projector. This unit was a success for the two (2) reasons why I purchased it. So far, I have not explored any of the other features, and I will give an update as I play with the other features that may or may not work with this device.
Sarah J. Shannon answered on June 18, 2013
Comments (2) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The one i have is: Toshiba DVR620 DVD/VHS Recorder. That's the one that gives me trouble recording without audio -from the DVD unit -
Discover answered on June 23, 2013
Comment (1) | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product