Your Garage Editors' Picks Shop Women's Clothing nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc  Passenger Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Halloween Amazon Cash Back Offer Transparent Transparent Transparent  All-New Echo Dot Introducing new colors All-New Kindle for Kids Edition Emmys GNO Shop Now STEM
Will this work with a regular tv, I dont have a lcd tv as of yet?
asked by Buffy on May 4, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
As long as your tv has RCA plugs, or a regular video in, it should work. But it won't be HD.
meggyfin answered on May 4, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, this DVD player will work with a regular tv. You will need the three plug cable to connect it to the tv. (red, white, yellow)
threesonsltd answered on May 5, 2013

A
Yes they all will work with older type sets. You will need to connect the two by means of RCA or other type cables.
Kenneth Lane answered on May 5, 2013

A
Yes, it will work with a regular TV. Use the red, yellow and white connections with your TV and when you upgrade you can then use HDMI connect.
robert mullins answered on May 5, 2013

A
This player has standard video & audio outputs in additions to the HDMI. I'm assuming you have a non HD TV but if your TV has the standard R audio, L audio and Video jacks you can hook it up. You won't get any of the benefits of high definition and I don't know how the wifi features will look, but you can hook it up.
George answered on May 7, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product