Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports
asked by amy on January 15, 2009
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
There is a way to transfer your songs from the old computer to your new computer. I did this successfully a few months ago. I am fairly technically inept, but I was able to do it following Apple's instructions (see link at end of this post). It was a little bit of an ordeal, as I had to use my iPod as an external hard disk to move all my stuff over. However, if you follow the instructions from Apple's help link, you should be able to do it too. Good luck!

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1329
Ursula answered on January 22, 2009
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I store all my music on an external hard drive.....so when my computer went up.....I still had all the music there....reloaded iTunes on the new computer (although I did lose playlists, etc....but not any of the actual songs, videos or photos) and I was back up and running with not too much time spent......
Chris Stankis answered on August 5, 2009
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
N. B. Daigle answered on May 3, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
[Deleted by Amazon on Feb 24, 2011 1:58:47 PM PST]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product