Willful Waterproof Sports Watch Wrist Pedometer Bracelet with Step Calorie Counter Sleep Monitor Remote Control Call Text Push Fitness Tracker for Swimming Cycling Walking IOS Android Phones Green
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sports Watch:0.96 inch large HD touch screen with gesture sensor,you can check time and sports data conveniently and clearly.Soft TPU strap and very light weight watch,add no burden to you wrist.Fit for men women or kids use
- Powerful Activity Tracker:This sports watch features the newest 6 axis G-sensor.It can track outdoor sports(like running,bicycle,walking,swimming),indoor sports(like Jumping rope,Jumping Jack,Sit-up,Treadmill);
- Fitness Tracker:Track steps, distance, calories burned and your sleep quality.Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace,heat and duration on display (when your phone is nearby);
- More Practical Functions:IP67 Waterproof,swimming available;Anti lost;Music/camera/video remote control;Call/SMS/Facebook/Twitter/Line/Skype/whatsapp notification;Alarm clock;Sedentary remind;Gesture sensor,auto wake up the screen;Sports goal setting.
- Compatible with IOS 7.0+ and Android 4.3+ Phones;Bluetooth 4.0+;Download APP by scanning the QR Code on the manual;Low power consumption,about 7 days standby time
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Display: 0.96 inch OLED display
Wristband material: TPU
Acceleration: 6 axis G-sensor
Charge: USB clip charger
Water proof level: IP67
Battery: lithium-ion polymer rechargeable battery
Standby time: 7 days
Strap Size:6.0 inch to 8.5inch
Bluetooth Connection Status Display:Support
Time/Date Display:Support(sync with the phone)
Step stride setting:support
WebChat/Facebook/Twitter/WhatsApp/Linkedin/Instagram/Messenger Messages Reminding:Support
Camera / Music Remote:Support
Time Mode:12 Hours
Unit:Metric or Inch
Long press the touch key to select the swimming mode when it stays in time/date or step UI.The watch will tell your the calories and duration for your swimming.The numbers beside the swimming icon mean calories(Kcal) instead of lengths.
Before useing the watch please look the manual first.If you have any problems while using just contact with us !
Package Includes:1 x fitness watch,1 x USB Charger,1 x User's Manual
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Everyone seems to complain about the lack of intensive printed directions, but really, how many people actually read the entire booklets that come with their electronics? The directions basically tell you how to connect via Bluetooth and get the app on your phone, from there, most functions are self-explanatory. I am no techno-geek, and I have found it pretty simple. My only complaint about the printed directions is that they had no explanation of the charger. I mean, it's pretty obvious that the included watch-sized tray snaps to the watch, and logically, the metal dots on back of watch should match up to the metal on tray, but the part that stick into a USB port is pretty fussy: you have to experiment with which direction, wiggle it a bit, and don't give up until you see the charging icon (an electrical plug) show up on the watch. Knowing to look for that icon makes all the difference, and that should have been in instructions.
The app is pretty good compared to other fitness apps I've used. It doesn't have a way to enter exercise other than its own options, and doesn't have a way to record food or water. It takes a little experimenting - clicking on things, searching every inch of the screen - but still pretty easy.
I haven't used every feature of watch - specifically the music or camera control - but the others seem to work well. It counted steps while I was on treadmill, even though I didn't move arms or tell it I was on treadmill, and it pretty accurately recorded the number of exercises I did in pool (only off by 4). I tried the "swim" function for one set of exercises and all it said was "3" - I'm guessing that's how far it thought I swam or how long it stayed in that mode before I accidentally changed it.
Ladies in the class were so impressed that one bought 6 of these to give as presents, and another 2 ladies were buying one for themselves! My personal trainer, who has an Apple smart watch, was very impressed both with this watch and the app.
Most recent customer reviews
Honestly it met my expectations as put forth in the listing, and I couldn't find anything...Read more
It has a very clear and visible display.Read more