William Bounds HM Reel Salt Mill
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Height: 4-1/2-inch tall
- Crank handle with adjustable grind settings
- Interior ceramic and stainless components never wear out
- Cleaning and Care: Wipe with damp cloth
- Brushed metal finish
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This salt mill is designed for the cook who likes their salt on the coarse side . The grind settings on this mill range from a medium grind, suitable for recipes and quests alike, to a extra coarse grind that produces a cracked salt perfect for the ardent salt lover. This versatile mill stands 4-1/2-inch tall. Made in USA.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Difficult to load
2. Pepper mill, even on the finest setting puts out whole and half cracked corns
3. The little balls that hold the handle on come unscrewed and fall to the floor, roll under the stove, fridge whatever...Also they fall off in whatever your cooking or spicing.
4. Difficult to change coarseness settings.
5. Small capacity
6. Too expensive.
I've gone through so many pepper mills, that I am just going with the big disposable kind at Sam's. Why pay $30+ for a grinder you are going to throw away in a couple of years anyway? Save yourself the hassel.