- Series: CHOREOGRAPHY AND DANCE (Book 5)
- Paperback: 140 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (November 3, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9057551284
- ISBN-13: 978-9057551284
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.3 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,817,321 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
William Forsythe (CHOREOGRAPHY AND DANCE) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Seriously stimulating....It sports eight chapters that focus on various aspects of Forsythe's creativity. They include a stimulating conversation between Forsythe and that supreme of lighting design, Jennifer Tipton.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|