- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: McFarland (March 11, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0786476249
- ISBN-13: 978-0786476244
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 0.8 x 8.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,638,422 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
William S. Rosecrans and the Union Victor: A Civil War Biography
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Find Rare and Collectible Books
Discover rare, signed and first edition books on AbeBooks, an Amazon Company. Learn More on AbeBooks.com.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Although there are some inconsequential errors—which are unavoidable in any work of American Civil War history, given the plethora of contradictory sources and the like—Moore's thesis should readily serve as an effective antidote to the poisonous writings of Adam Badeau, Ulysses S. Grant, et al.
Dr. Frank P. Varney, author of "General Grant and the Rewriting of History."