Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Noah Gundersen GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 56 reviews
on October 9, 2015
I LOVE IT! This is my favorite movie and I love to see it over and over again. JDE
on January 21, 2016
This soundtrack brings back memories of being a teenager and watching Romeo + Juliet. I love the soundtrack, and recommend it to other fans of the movie and its music.
on May 2, 2016
If you don't own this CD you're missing out! It's absolutely the most amazing soundtrack to any movie I've ever heard.
on August 12, 2016
Who doesn't love love? I do and this album was beautiful!
on January 5, 2013
This guy ships fast... He described the product dimensions and status in a very specific way so you dont have surprises , at least not bad ones... Im very happy with my cd ... I search for it in every place and nothing and thanks to Jason i have a very old cd that brings so much memories .... Thanks Bro!!!
on July 2, 2014
This is a good soundtrack. It features dialogue from the film, which I love. This is the second cd from the film. Most of it is instrumental, which I also love. There is a pretty good booklet with some dialogue and pictures, which folds out like the first cd. I've played this cd many times and will continue to do so. I saw the film when I was a teenager and so was at the perfect age. The music from the first cd is great two so I recommend both.
on January 30, 2001
This is an exciting and beautifully composed music CD. Almost every track contains short pieces of dialogue from the movie, which I find to be one of its best features. This is definitely a soundtrack that lives up to the hip and modern attitude of the film it's from. I like this volume even better than the first. #2, #9, #11, and #21 really got my attention.
on January 4, 2015
My daughter was very happy to locate this music
on December 2, 2013
I love certain movie soundtracks and I love this one. There is not much more to say, it is a CD.
on October 9, 2012
I love this sound track! It gave me more than just what I was looking for. Its like if listening to the movie, and hearing all the parts play out in my mind.