BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on March 5, 2014
I love this scarf. It is an amazing color, so soft, great quality cashmere, and because of the color came at an awesome price. The only thing I have to complain about is the length. It is only about 5ft long. I much prefer a scarf to be a minimum of 7ft so that it can be doubled up around the neck for greater warmth.
on October 17, 2015
I didn't like scarfs before this. It is super soft to the touch, durable, and incredibly warm. I have used this in 0 degrees Fahrenheit (-17 Celsius) in addition to wind chill and it kept my neck and face very warm. I love this scarf, highly recommend!
on January 5, 2014
I purchased this to add to a leather trench coat who's only failing was the lack of chest / throat coverage [well, it is a trench coat after all] and it is downright perfect for the task - excellent quality, exceptionally warm, and looks & feels great.

Nothing more you can say really, except that at the current price. I think this is over-priced. I bought this on sale [around $50] and for that it's a good buy but for any more I'd have to say you need to look for an alternative...sorry.
on March 3, 2015
Bought this as a present for my daughter who lives in Boulder. She loves it. She likes the length and it's soft around her neck. Keeps the wind out around the collar.
on June 2, 2015
My 1st piece of cashmere & I'm in love! This is a "men's" scarf, but I bought it myself-a very happy woman! The color is a true beautiful cornflower blue & the cashmere is so soft a snuggly that I never want to take this off!
on January 9, 2015
I bought this for my brother-in-law, who loved it, but I think my sister has worn it more than he has. This is a great product that really does work for men and women. I'm probably going to have to get him another one for his birthday...
on December 21, 2012
ok so lets get the good stuff out before I start on the bad...

Good stuff
-its really comfy
-very warm in this winter Iceland

Bad stuff
-not 100% cashmere
-kinda short if ur a decent size guy
on July 18, 2017
Loved got every color. But the black was too expensive
on January 24, 2014
The hubs needed a nice scarf to go with a new coat. Thankfully he got it before any of these single-digit degree days hit. It's a light grey but not too light. The scarf could be a little longer since it seems just a little on the short side for men. It's not itchy either and seems to be good quality cashmere.
on January 28, 2016
This was a Xmas gift for my son. He loves it living in Pennsylvania like he does. This past weekend with all of the snow and wind he got to try it out.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question