Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Williams Cashmere Men's 100% Cashmere Solid Knit Scarf, Black, One Size
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Shop Now STEM

on November 26, 2013
I have not worn it extensively. However, it is a moderate weight 62-inch long ribbed cashmere scarf. Width is 7 inches, which might be smaller than some you are used to.

Manufacturing quality is very good, a strong knit. I expect to get many used up north this winter. At the daily deal price I paid, $42, I think it is an excellent value.
on December 10, 2012
This is the perfect width/length for a man's scarf. It's suuuuuper soft. I got this for my bf to introduce him to cashmere and looked at about a thousand different styles before I did. I'm glad I chose this one and I think he'll be very happy with it!
on January 3, 2013
I bought this as a gift for my husband who wanted a warm, but dressier scarf. This scarf fits the bill very well. It is very soft and warm and compliments his grey wool coat well. The width is also very nice, wide enough to be cozy, but not so wide as to provide too much bulk. It is, however, a bit short. My husband is short (5'6") and doubled over it only hits him mid-chest. It is fine on him, but I would never buy it for someone over 6'.
on March 5, 2014
I love this scarf. It is an amazing color, so soft, great quality cashmere, and because of the color came at an awesome price. The only thing I have to complain about is the length. It is only about 5ft long. I much prefer a scarf to be a minimum of 7ft so that it can be doubled up around the neck for greater warmth.
on January 9, 2015
I bought this for my brother-in-law, who loved it, but I think my sister has worn it more than he has. This is a great product that really does work for men and women. I'm probably going to have to get him another one for his birthday...
on January 7, 2013
Well made, warm, good length , and very soft. It's a scarf I can't think of any more adjectives to describe it
on January 5, 2014
I purchased this to add to a leather trench coat who's only failing was the lack of chest / throat coverage [well, it is a trench coat after all] and it is downright perfect for the task - excellent quality, exceptionally warm, and looks & feels great.

Nothing more you can say really, except that at the current price. I think this is over-priced. I bought this on sale [around $50] and for that it's a good buy but for any more I'd have to say you need to look for an alternative...sorry.
on January 24, 2014
The hubs needed a nice scarf to go with a new coat. Thankfully he got it before any of these single-digit degree days hit. It's a light grey but not too light. The scarf could be a little longer since it seems just a little on the short side for men. It's not itchy either and seems to be good quality cashmere.
on February 13, 2014
I purchased this as a Christmas gift. The recipient is thrilled and wears it all of the time. The cashmere is very soft and a good value compared to Nordstroms or Neiman Marcus. I would definitely recommend this.
on June 2, 2015
My 1st piece of cashmere & I'm in love! This is a "men's" scarf, but I bought it myself-a very happy woman! The color is a true beautiful cornflower blue & the cashmere is so soft a snuggly that I never want to take this off!

See 1 answered question