Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Alexa on Mobile GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating FFII_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on April 26, 2011
Loved this book. Great pictures. Love the side captions. Wiliam Sonoma does it right with these books. I own the entire collection and plan on having them for a very long time. Hopefully one day will be able to say I made every recipe in the book which seems possible. Some people my not like the limited number of recipes but I feel this is a great example of quality over quantity. Somebody really put some love in this book and it shows. Everything I have made so far has been great. Once you buy one you will want them all.
on March 2, 2017
on June 9, 2016
Item as described. Good job. Thank you.
on February 7, 2015
Nice book. Some are in the other soup book
on June 12, 2016
Super Book with lots of ideas.
on June 12, 2016
Great book
on November 26, 2013
Beautiful photography with many recipes. I won't buy a cookbook without photos of the dishes. So this one I liked.
on January 8, 2010
Have had mine for a while now.
Bought this as a gift for my mother-in-law because we both love great cookbooks.
The recipes are wonderful and it's fun to see beautiful photos too.

Loved the Manhattan Clam Chowder the best so far.
VINE VOICEon October 22, 2005
This book has excellent recipes for a wide range of soups and stews. There is a small reference section in the back which is helpful. As with all books in the series, the photography is gorgeous and the recipes are easy to follow.
on December 20, 2012
I gave this as a gift and had occasion to sample some of the soups and stews which made me decide to get a copy for myself. My friend to whom I had originally given it had two care-givers who asked for copies, so I bought an additional two copies.