Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on April 15, 2013
I have several of the books in this series, and cannot wait to start selecting recipes from this book. I have had excellent results with Williams-Sonoma recipes. The recipes are relatively easy to follow for someone that has some experience cooking. Interesting margin notes.
on August 11, 2010
Williams-Sonoma has a lot of good cookbooks and this one is a fine one too. If you don't like one or more of the salads as with any other recipe, you can always switch it up to your own liking...you don't always have to follow the recipe to the "T". I found many that I liked a few I didn't like but changed them to the way I do like them. Salads are fun to make, so is being healthy.
on June 7, 2013
I already knew how to do most of these salads. In other words, there is NO imagination. Kind of a waste of money.
on August 14, 2014
Love their cookbook sets..
on February 17, 2010
I was very disappointed with this book. I was going to give it as a shower gift with a lovely salad bowl etc, but it is so bad that I am shelving it! There are only a few recipes that I might use. It is not very creative at all. I guess that is why WS has come out with a newer salad book.