Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on April 25, 2013
I really enjoyed this like-new cookbook, with its beautiful photography and mouthwatering recipes! I had seen the volume in a bakery and wanted it badly. I saved at least 50% of the original price and it arrived in perfect condition. This book would be a great gift for a cook or Frankophile or just for your own enjoyment!
on February 13, 2016
My absolute favorite Provencal cookbook, beautiful photos and stories, explanation of culture and authentic recipes
on February 7, 2012
I LOVE this book! Not only does it have delicious French recipes, it has beautiful photos and stories about Provence. This is more than just a cookbook; it's a French experience. I highly recommend this book to anyone who enjoys French food or just likes Provence.
on July 15, 2003
Beautiful pictures, engaging discussions, delightful descriptions, and delicious recipes. I bought it as a HS graduation gift for an 18yo hopeful future chef - and I'm loathe to give it up!
Esp check out the Greek Mushroom - yeah, I know: it's a French cookbook, but it's more a Mediterranean cookbook, and Greece is in the Mediterranean, so...Anyway, try them.
on July 20, 2014
Beautiful pictures to accompany the easy to make, authentic recipes.
on July 24, 2014
great book and great recipes