- File Size: 1844 KB
- Print Length: 186 pages
- Publisher: R & R Books Film Music; 3 edition (August 21, 2013)
- Publication Date: August 21, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0069WMIBC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,239,633 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Willow Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Mike, the shelter manager, tries to keep a tight rein on Willow, but fails. He knows Willow has a good nature, but can't find a way to productively channel her energies. Each time he felt he could trust Willow, she discovered a new distraction to dishonour his trust.
Willow harbored a secret, she was a psychic. This power had a knack of getting her into constant trouble. No more so than when she decided to find out why Leo Forrester killed himself. Leo was the owner of a magazine called, "Occult News". Willow wants to know why he suddenly ended his life. Her quest leads to a journey that tests her psychic ability to the limit. She discovers Adelaide has other psychics, some of whom are not of good intent. Abigail Forrester, Leo's wife, is a psychic hell bent on advancing her fortune. She is determined to destroy all those who would thwart her ambitions.
Willow is a faithful friend with an iron will. She takes up with Harley, a twelve year old boy, who has a ghostly sidekick named Rick. Using Harley's and Rick's insights Willow sets off along a dangerous path to solve the riddle of Leo's death. This leads her to a final face off with Abigail. It's one full of action that draws the reader into the fabric of the story.
Rob Parnell has penned a great story about psychic conflict. His characters generate an empathy with the reader that compels them to read on. PSI Kids: Willow, is a story that will appeal to all readers of the fantasy genre.
The ending encouraged me to look for other books by this author. In fact...I think he is my new favorite!
"Willow" exemplifies the style and genius that Rob has provided to those us who have followed him for years now. I am not certain which is greater; Rob's ability to teach or his story telling.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Coming of Age
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Coming of Age
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Coming of Age
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Coming of Age
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Coming of Age