Willow Tree Brother and Sister (Darker Skin Tone & Hair Color), Sculpted Hand-Painted Figure
- Sentiment: ”By my side” written on Enclosure Card
- 5.5”h hand-painted resin figure. Ready to display on a shelf, table or mantel. To clean, dust with soft brush or cloth.
- Child figures work well together in groupings that reflect your family relationships. Create a Family Grouping by positioning two (or three or more) figures so that they appear to be interacting, turned toward one another, touching. Like families do. Almost as if you’ve captured a moment in time. Packaged in fitted box ready for gift-giving.
- Artist Susan Lordi hand carves the original of each Willow Tree piece from her studio in Kansas City, MO. This piece is cast from Susan's original carving and painted by hand.
- This figure communicates through gesture, to represent an emotion or mark a memory. Willow Tree sculptures express love, closeness, healing, courage, hope… emotions of a life well lived.
Frequently bought together
Like or dislike for instant recommendations
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Brother and Sister (darker skin tone and hair color)
By my side
A gift to celebrate the loving relationships that develop between siblings… Gifts that capture a moment in time… a reminder of those we love. Individual figures can be enjoyed singly, or grouped together to reflect family relationships.
5.5” resin figure cast from artist Susan Lordi’s original carving and painted by hand.
A reminder of someone we want to keep close or a memory we want to touch.
Packaged in fitted box with Enclosure Card for gift-giving.
Child figures work well in groupings that reflect family relationships. Position two (or three or more) figures to appear to be interacting, turned toward one another, touching. Like families do.
“The challenge for me is to honestly sculpt what I know to be true and to put my emotions into tangible form. Hopefully, this will touch a universal chord and be meaningful to others.” - Susan Lordi
Willow Tree is a line of figurative sculptures that communicate through gesture... to represent an emotion or mark a memory.
A gift of Willow Tree communicates beyond words.
Compare with similar items
Willow Tree That's My Dad, Sculpted Hand-Painted Figure
Willow Tree Joyful Child, Sculpted Hand-Painted Figure
Willow Tree Quietly, Sculpted Hand-Painted Figure
Willow Tree You and Me, Sculpted Hand-Painted Figure
Willow Tree Father and Daughter, Sculpted Hand-Painted Figure
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Sincerely Hers||Sincerely Hers||Sincerely Hers||CONAJU||Sincerely Hers||Sincerely Hers|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
With not much for her to remember him by, my friends and I thought this would be perfect, and it really is the perfect gift for this situation.
I think the only thing I wish for this is that we could engrave it.
Admittedly although material things wont make life better, this makes it easier by bringing comfort in a difficult time.
Top international reviews
Well made and nice to look at.
Perfect from my son and daughter for Father’s Day.