Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Willow Tree Memory Box, Friendship" and save 17% off the $17.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Willow Tree Memory Box, Friendship
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sentiment written inside box: ”Forever true, forever friends”. Enclosure card included in box for gift-giving.
- 3”square x 2”h hand-painted resin box with bas-relief carving on lid. Lid is not attached. Dust with soft cloth or soft brush. Avoid water or cleaning solvents.
- Artist Susan Lordi hand carves the original of each Willow Tree piece from her studio in Kansas City, MO. This piece is cast from Susan's original carving and painted by hand.
- Willow Tree is an intimate line of figurative sculptures that speak in quiet ways to heal, comfort, protect and inspire. Sculptures communicate through gesture… to represent an emotion or mark a memory.
- Since 1999, Susan Lordi has worked in partnership with DEMDACO to produce, market and distribute Willow Tree, her line of carved, figurative sculptures.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Keepsake Boxes are small, sweet places to keep treasures. Hand-painted bas-relief lids are not attached. Inside, the bottom of each box reveals a message of love and friendship as a hidden discovery. A gift of Willow Tree communicates beyond words.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To respond to the negative feedback regarding the size of the box: this is labeled as a keepsake box and the dimensions are given in the description. I don't believe that it is fair to give the item a negative review when YOU are the one that did not read the description and did not understand what a keepsake box is.
Most recent customer reviews